66) More Interviews

19 APRIL

*Interview with Tom Holland (underlined), Elizabeth (italics), Sebastian (underlined italics), and interviewer (bold), fans are just in normal writing*

Elizabeth Perez's POV

We have been doing interviews for the whole day, in some we played games and in others we just talked about random movie details, we finally didn't have to worry about spoiling things anymore. I had just one more panel to go for the day, it was one with Tom Holland and Sebastian, Anthony was supposed to be there but he got food poisening the evening before so he couldn't make it.

The whole day had been busy, the interviews were very energy draining and some of them had very awkward or weird interviewers, which forced us to make the interview still enjoyable. Between interviews we walked around a little bit, but there were fans everywhere constantly trying to get our attention by pulling us and shouting things. All things together made me very anxious by the end of the way and I was trying really hard not to snap at people and just break down and cry when anything bad happened.

Sebastian knew about my anxiety problems and during interviews he let me draw on his hand/arm, that was what I was currently doing. Ihe interviewers focus was mainly on Tom and Seb so I had time to calm down a bit.

We were getting to the end of the panel, there were just a few more fans to ask us questions.

"I promised you, you could be the last one. What are your names?"

"My name is Jamie." The girl said, giggling.

"Jamie! Give it up for Jamie!" the whole audience cheered.

"And my name is Liz." Again the interviewer told the audience to cheer, and they did.

"Okay, bring us home! Let the last question be good!"

"Okay, so, I don't really have a question. It's my friend Ruthy back there has some fan art from Tom with Tessa, and-" The audience cheered and 'awed' at the art she showed us, we could barely see it from the distance but it was still cute. "I just wanted to say, that uhm, I have a pitt bull and since Tessa's a staffie, that's super cool and I love Tessa, could you pet her for me?" She asks.

"I will, thank you, thank you so much." Tom smiles.

"Who's Tessa?" Seb asks, I pull his sleeve up a bit and start drawing little flowers on the beginning of his arm.

"His dog! Oh my God, educate yourself!" The girl half shouts at him, she looks genuinly offended that he didn't know the name of Tom's dog and I can feel the second-hand embarrassment. Sebastian looks at me with a weird face, which I mirror. Tom just laughs, obviously uncomfortable.

"Oh my God, you just shot the winter soldier in the face!"

"I apoligise, I'm sorry!" The girl laughs.

"You're making me look really bad guys." Tom nervously laughs, he looks over at me and Seb and I pull a face.

"You have a good time on the internet tonight." I smile a little at that, knowing he was right. Tom has his crazy fans, but Sebastian sure has his own and they probably wouldn't go soft on her.

"Wait, time out, how do you know who Tessa is?" I ask jokingly. Lowering my voice and sounding a bit suggestive, but the only thing I'm trying to suggest is that she's a stalker.

"..He posts Tessa all the time."

"He posts pictures of his dog?"

"Do you not follow him on instagram?" She asks, sounding offended again.

"Baby, I'm an adult, I follow no man. Take a picture tweet that shit." I joke, "Except for you" I whisper to Seb, who smiles a little at that. What I said was partly because Tom is actually older than me but also because the girl is annoying me. The audience laughs and so does Tom and Seb.

"Okay, so before I say anthing I promised my friend Isla-" The other girl, Liz I think, starts.

"Y'all got a lot of friends."

"I'm sorry 'friends' may be a term you don't know-" She starts again. Sebastian looks like he wants to dissapear into the couch, and I kinda want to too. Tom just covers his face with his hands, looking embarrassed but still remaining kind to the girls.

"Ohhh" I muse, chuckling a bit. "You know, I don't know the term 'friends', I do know the term family. You still have time to grow into it, you'll get there." A sarcastic smile playing on my face. I was beyond done with this people.

"Well anyways, Tom, I'm on your team. I don't care about them" The audience 'ooh's at that, Seb and me just look at eachother, feeling uncomfortable.

"Okay, Okay. That's enough" Tom starts, "You guys need to make up", his attempt of making the situation better.

"Well go on then, what does your friend say."

"Well, if you could just say hi to Isla."

"Hi Isla!" Tom is truly to nice for these people.

"Where's your friend Isla?" I ask.

"She's not here" The audience laughs and Sebastian just mumbles a 'what a great friend' into his mic, just loud enough for them to hear.

"I just wanted to say that" the other girl begins to speak again, "Sage is so funny and I love you" I sit there with an unamused face. "Gosh smile a little, I'm getting to you Sebastian. My childhood nickname was Bucky so you're like, automatically my first favourite."

"Thank you."

"But it's Tom now"

"Does anyone have an actual question?" I scoff, the audacity on those girls, my God. "I think we're about done." The three of us stand up and walk of the stage, greeting and waving at the other fans.

"Jesus, Tom"

"I'm so sorry guys."

"It wasn't your fault."

A/N: Okay, this turned out slightly longer then it was supposed to. I used an actual moment from a press tour btw, and the internet did go wild after that girl said that. I thought it would be funny to use actual interview moments in my book because the dialogue is better, so yeah :)