Chapter 1

~Third person POV~

                             Hinata and kageyama pm

Hinata: hey babe❤️

                                                       hey: Kageyama

Hinata: the team is going to
              hang out u wanna come?

                               ...Is tsukishima going to be there?: Kageyama

Hinata: uhm yea?...why? Are you still
             uncomfortable around him?

                                    No it's nothing, but sure I'll go: Kageyama

Hinata: great! I'll send you the address
             See u there!

                                                  K see ya: Kageyama

Kageyama was dating Tsukishima before he dated hinata, no one really knows why they broke up, but hinata and the rest of the team tried there best not to mention anything in front of them. Hinata had asked out Kageyama, and Kageyama said yes, in all honesty, Kageyama was never over tsukishima, he still loved Kei but he wanted to know if he truly had feelings for him so he excepted Hinata's confession. It may seem like Kageyama is using hinata, well actually he kinda is, but hinata has already realized that, He just plays it off so that Kageyama won't worry or feel bad, hinata just thought he should at least enjoy there time together while he can.

             ~hinata POV~

Me and Kageyama walked to a large but one story building, the rest of the team was standing there waiting for us, "Hey guys!" Yamaguchi greeted us with a big smile, beside him was Tsukishima you could tell he was trying to avoid looking at Kageyama, I mean Kageyama was looking pretty good in his outfit today ;) "Hey yams!!" I yelled back, there was a lot of tension between The two, I hope this doesn't ruin the mood. "So what is this place?" I asked, I didn't know where we were going, I just sorta tagged along hehe, "Were going to watch a JTEKT Stings game!" Said Suga with an excited tone, "WAIT REALLY?" Me and Noya yelled at the exact same time, I looked over at Kageyama, his eyes were sparkling, I could tell he was excited about this. I smiled at seeing Kageyama happy, his eyes hadn't sparkled like this since he was with tsukishima....yea he was only ever happy with tsukishima.

The JTEKT Stings were going against the Toray Arrows, we all walked in and went through all that boring security and ticket stuff, and then we finally took our seats and waited for the game to start.

——————————————————————————((were just gonna pretend that Kashihara city which is were the game was in real life isn't 13hrs away from where they live 😃✋but it's for Yuji Nishida, it's all for him😩✋))