Chapter 3

.
                                             .
                                             .

               ~Kageyama's POV~

I put my phone on my desk and laid down again. I heard my phone vibrate once again so I picked it up, I checked who the message was from and my heart dropped.

I saw Tsukishimas name on my screen i still had him as "Kei❤️" on my contacts, I didn't want to see it I wanted to ignore everything he could have said, but I suddenly felt myself tap on the notification,

Kei❤️: you didn't have to lie, if you felt uncomfortable I could have left.

Kageyama: wow saltyshima worrying about someone? That's a first, but don't worry it wasn't a lie.

Kei❤️: whatever, and I know your parents are on a business trip.

Kageyama: stalker

Kei❤️: shut up

Kei❤️: Hinata mentioned it, but don't worry I won't tell the rest of the team.

Kageyama: okay, thx I guess?

Kageyama: are u still with them?

Kei❤️: no, I left, they were going to Suga's house. But hey is Hinata alright?

Kageyama: hm? Why did something happen?

Kei❤️: no he just seemed off, but whatever I couldn't care less.

Kageyama: wow your so kind

Kei❤️: thank you

Kageyama: I-

                     𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 Kei❤️ 𝘵𝘰  bastard?

                      Name successfully changed.

                             ~Hinata's POV~

We headed to Suga-sans house and Tsukishima had already left, and Tanaka and Ennoshita left together, pretty sus If I say so myself. Suga san won't stop staring at me TwT I don't know why. We were about to go watch a movie when suga told me to wait for him in the kitchen, I sat at the island table he had in his kitchen when he walked in and sat beside me.

"So, what's wrong." He said looking at me, I was shocked for a second "You noticed?" I said hesitantly but with a smile,

"Of course I did, now tell me what's wrong." I looked away from him,

"I think Kageyama is going to break up with me, like really soon." I looked at suga and his eyes widened,

"Why is that?" He said looking worried,

"I don't think he ever got over Tsukishima, I kinda feel bad for Kageyama, but I think I'm also kinda've jealous, I can tell he still loves Tsukishima, I sometimes still see Kageyama staring at him like he's ready to burst at any moment, Kags really only ever seemed to smile when he was with him, his personality really changed with Tsuki-"

"Hinata" I realize I was crying and suddenly felt Suga hug me, which honestly only made me cry more. "..I really just wish he was mine.." we sat there for a few more minutes, suga was rubbing my back and trying to comfort me.

"Hey guys the movie is star-" I see Yamaguchi walk in but freeze in his steps, " I'm sorry I'll go." Yams walked out and me and suga decided to go back.

                      ~Yamaguchi's POV~

I was walking towards the kitchen to tell Suga and Hinata that Noya and the rest had finally agreed on a movie. I walked in to see Hinata crying and suga comforting him. "I'm sorry I'll go." I walked out. For some reason I had a feeling that Kageyama had something to do with it, and for some reason I was mad, I didn't want to see Hinata cry. I went and sat with the rest waiting to for them to come, " Hey where are Suga and Shoyo?" Said Noya looking at me, "There coming, we should start without them." I looked at the T.V and Daichi unpaused the movie.

It was the next day and me and Tsukki were headed to morning practice. Today I was going to talk with Kageyama, I didn't want him messing with Shoyo's feelings anymore. I walked in and Kageyama was practicing his sets. I quickly I walked over to him grabbed his arm and walked out of the gym. "H-hey what are you doing!?" I ignored him until we got behind the gym, "What was that? We have practice." He was about to walk away when I stopped him. "I want you to stop." I was looking at my feet not wanting to make eye contact.

"Huh? What are you talk-"
"Stop messing with shoyos feelings." I looked up and saw his eyes widen
"Shoyo is getting hurt because of you, so if you don't actually have feelings for him then just break up with him already, stop making him get closer to you just so you can leave when you and Tsukki fix your stupid problems!" Kageyama had a shocked look but It immediately turned to a soft smile, but it seemed sad in a way that kinda made me feel bad. "Alright, I will break up with him, just make sure you take care of him okay? and I'm sorry." Kageyama turned around and walked away. I stood there for a while, what did he mean by take care of him...? I got back and I didn't see Kageyama nor Shoyo in the gym, Tsukki walked over to me, "Hey what did you tell Kageyama?"
"What do you mean? I just told him somethings." I looked down and walked to the net to practice my serves.

                 ~Kageyama's POV~

           I started walking back to the gym, I was shocked by what Yamaguchi said, but I understand, he feels the same way about shoyo that I do towards Kei, so I'll do it for the both of them. "Hey Hinata?" "Oh hey Kageyama!" He looked at me with a big smile, "Can we talk?" I was starting to get nervous, "hm? Oh sure." He looked at me confused but followed me outside the gym. "So? What did you wanna talk about?" He looked at me straight in the eye which only made me feel more guilty. "Hinata...I think..I think we should-" "Break up?" He was still staring at me but this time I could see he was sad. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being a jerk and dragging you along with mine and Tsukishimas problems-" "Hey don't sweat it okay? I understand and actually I already saw this coming, it's okay you don't need apologize." He gave me a big smile, "Thank you..for dealing with my stupidity for so long." I looked down at my feet, not knowing what else to say. "Hey we should get back to practice okay?" He started walking back, I just felt like going home but that would be selfish of me, I wasn't the one who was being used by someone just because they were broken up with. I decided to just wait till school was over.

   —————————————————————————-
Kashussb sorry this wasn't as long as I wanted it to be!😩😩‼️ i uploaded early because I won't be able to upload this week!!! Hope y'all enjoyed the tea wndhshsbsn I'll upload on Saturday I hope!!