VKs in Auradon?

"How is it possible that you're to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!"

King Beast walks into the room and smiles proudly at his son, who's being fitted by Lumière for his royal coronation suit. 

" He's turning 16, dear. "

Queen Belle says, smiling. Her silky brunette hair, not-too-fair skin, rosy red lips. It really is no wonder that her name means beauty. She practically lights up the room with her smile as she grins proudly at her husband. 

"Hey, pops."

Finally, Prince Ben. A spitting image of his mother, with his father's more defining features. Strong jawline, sculpted nose, and chin, but his mother's air of daintiness and sweetness surrounding him. 

"16?"  King Beast says playfully,  "That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." His queen responds with a look of annoyance. 

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot!" The King chortles, before glancing at his queen and immediately regretting his joke. "Kidding! Kidding!"

"Mom, Dad..." Prince Ben says, "I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He steps off of the pedestal, leaving Lumière to watch as the King and Queen gasp.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" He shakes his head, his queen trying her best to comfort him. 

Lumière listens as he fiddles with his measuring tape, waiting for the king to dismiss him. 

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most," Ben says, his mother nods, welcoming his idea as they both smile at each other.
"I've already chosen them."

His father steps forward with a stern face. 
"Have you?"

"I gave you a second chance."
Queen Belle says, putting her hand on Beast's arm in a comforting way. 
Beast's face relaxes as he looks down at his wife. 
"Who are their parents?" She asks her son.

Ben sighs in relief before ticking off each name on his hand. 
"Cruella DeVille,"

His mom nods, 

"Jafar,"

His parents begin to look more and more frightened and worried but continue to listen. 

"The Evil Queen..."

His father's face cotorts in digust and confusion before Ben takes a deep breath and sighs,

"And Maleficent."

Lumière lets out a squeaky gasp as the queen gasps and the King growls in anger. 

"Maleficent!" He yells, "She is the worst villain in the land!" 

"Dad," Ben tries to protest, "Just hear me out here."

"I won't-" His father says, raising a finger and pointing to the door. "Hear of it."
 Lumière takes off his glasses, bows, and leaves the room hastily. 

--------~~~~~^^^vv***vv^^^~~~~~--------

"Cogsworth! Cogsworth!"

I hear the door to mine and papa's shop slams open loudly as my uncle Lumière speeds into the room.

"Uncle Lumière! What's wrong?"

"It's Ben, I need to talk to Cogsworth!"

"Papa isn't here right now, Uncle Lumière, sit down. I'll get you a glass of water."