Chapter 1 - Case One: Murder in Apartment 104

THIRD PERSON

She lift her hand up, giving a simple sign using her fingers to her team to block all the possible exits, waiting for them to be in position, before knocking vehemently on the main door. "NYPD, open up!" Lisa shouted, gun pointed up, ready to shoot if something went south. She tilt her head to the side, clicking her tongue, before kicking the door hardly, making a loud crashing sound as it break. "Hands in the air, Mr. Fong. Game's over." The man in his fifties, slowly lifted his arms, placing it behind his head. "V." Taehyung nodded, getting the message, placing his gun in his holster, before grabbing his handcuffs.

"Screw you! I should have lit your department on fire!" The bald man curses, gritting his teeth with anger.

"Yeah, that's why you are being thrown in jail." Lisa joked, shaking her head in amusement.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning, if you wish one." V recited the miranda, locking the handcuffs on their perpetrator. "Damn, why does it have to be so long?" He whined.

Everyone started putting their guns inside the holster under their NYPD jacket, chuckling at him. "Go to Captain Cee and whine like that in front of her." Jisoo suggested with an evil smirk plastered on her heart shaped lips.

"And what? Have her put me in a 50 days stake out? No way!" L and V dragged the suspect out of his house, curses being thrown at them.

"You are a potty mouth with a big head, aren't you, Mr. Fong?" Lisa mocked, gaining another loud laughter from the team.

"Wángbādàn! (Son of a bitch!)." He cusses yet again.

They forcibly pushed him inside the police mobile when he started to pull his arms out of the hold of the Detectives. "What did he say?" L asked. "Who speaks Chinese?"

Jisoo placed her hand below her chin, feigning to think. "Maybe he said you're gay?"

"Is that it?" Lisa scrunched her nose, shrugging her shoulders, before yelling back. "I am, you perp!" Laughter can be heard in the middle of the night (actually it was already dawn), as they entered their own car, heading to the headquarters, closing another big case for their beloved department.

_

LISA

"Case closed, baby!" I shouted with pride as we entered the precinct with the perpetrator slash fucking arsonist, disturbing the people inside. "Who got the balls, baby?!" I shouted yet again, spreading my arms, "I have!" I nodded, with big smile, earning a crumpled paper straight to my face.

"Tone it down, Manoban!"

"Yo, Captain Cee! We already closed the case!"

"I can see that, Manoban! Next case, zip your mouth close!" She hissed.

"We got a grumpy Captain." I mumbled.

"I heard that!"

"It was suppose to be heard."

She massaged her temple, closing her eyes as she head back inside her office. "You know, for a night shift, you are the only one who has a lot of energy."