Chapter 2: Oh...Roommates

I opened the door to my room and closed my eyes as I walked in bracing for something bad to happen. But all I heard was a feminine voice say... "Oh look a New stranger, Hello..." The voice said. I opened my eyes to see a wonderfully decorated room with four fluffy soft beds, A saw two girls sitting on one of them. "Huh?"

Both of them looked like they were playing a videogame before I came in. "Well, are you gonna stand there? Come in!" A girl with Carmel-like skin stood up, Woah...She was tall, Almost like 5'9. I shuffled in and sat on a bed, they were very comfy. "So...." The other girl said playing her DS, her tail was wagging, It looked like a cute leaf. "What's your name miss.." She asked as she looked at me with her one eye showing. "Oh...I'm Starget" I responded. "Starget? What a queer name? Did you have two moms or two dads or sum?" She asked smirking with a childish giggle. Soon the tall girl threw a pillow at her. "Kaylen!! Keep your gay horny thoughts away from the newbie!" She yelled as the girl threw it back at the tall girl "UGhh Let me have fun for once lady, damn!" I looked at them both, they looked like they were close for years. "Ehm....Anyways I'm Caroline and that little boy over there is Kaylen." My eyes widened under my hair "That's a boy?!" I yelled pointing at Kaylen in surprise. "YOU THOUGHT I WAS A GIRL?!" The tiny male yelled in anger. "It's hard to tell Kaylen when you wear eyeliner every day." Caroline said softly "SHUT UP MAY!!" Kaylen continued to yell, Caroline grabbed a pillow and started beating Kaylen with it. "HEY HEY STOPPPPP!!!"

Suddenly the door opened, it was Cassie, she smiled so carefreely "Ah! I'm sharing a room with you guys! How fun!" Kaylen and Caroline paused and looked at Cassie and groaned loudly. "Ughhhh!" they said at the same time. I looked at Cassie "Oh you know these two?" I asked pretty intrigued. "Why yes, We used to share rooms 3 years ago before I got moved to a different level." I looked at her kinda confused "But isn't this a high school?" Cassie shook her head. " Nope, this is a K-12 school! I've been here since kindergarten!" My eyes went wide, as I looked at all three. Kaylen stood up "Yeah, I'm in 8th grade and May over here is a third-year" Caroline hit him "Stop saying that name!" "It's your fucking name!!" Kaylen yelled and growled.

Cassie smiled and giggled at the two, she then looked at me with a calm, subtle smile, it made me shiver. "So what's your potential?" She asked "My what?" I asked confused. "Your power dim brain." Kaylen Scoffed, I wanted to hit him, I didn't like him much. "It's the Madusa effect. I look at someone and they turn into stone." I explained to them, Cassie giggled "On so that's why you have your hair covering your face! You have a lot of it!" She said giggling as she walked up and fluffed my hair, I blushed a bit. "Wh-What about you..." I mumbled "Oh me! My Potential is molting, I can melt things together and Melt myself as well!" She said giggling. "Oh cool," I said turning to the other two. "What about you guys?" Caroline sat down on the floor and breathed in and out, She disappeared right in front of me! "Huh?! Wha-" I felt I gust of wind rush by, despite there being no windows in the room, I felt a tap on my shoulder and yelled. Caroline popped up behind, She and Cassie laughed. "Haha! My Potential is thin air, I can turn my body and anything I hold or have with me into thin air." She Explained. "O-Oh..." I said nervously, then I looked at Kaylen "What about you?" I asked. He didn't answer, but he threw a face mask at me. "Just wear that when lunch starts, 8-12 eat lunch and dinner together, make sure to wear it!" He said with a giggle. "Ooo...Okay?.

End of chapter 2