mario kart ♡

WELCOME TO DA BOOK ENJOYY :)

Y/n: your name
Y/n/n: your nick name

Y/n POV

"Hello chattttt!" I exclaim, looking through my chat, reading the millions of messages flying through.

"How's everyone doing on this fine evening?" I smile, looking at myself in my facecam.

"Good good, guys, today we are playing Mario Kart with Tubbo, Captain Puffy, Connor, Schlatt, Jack, and then the lovely Ranboo!" I say, waiting for them to respond in chat.

"OUUU RANBOO AND Y/N"

"SHE CALLED HIM LOVELY HAHA"

"This is defo flerting"

"HELL YEAH CAPTAIN PUFFY"

I laugh at their messages, loving how focused they are on ranboo.

"Guys I'm so excited. Ranboo and tubbo are both using steering wheels, me and puffy were supposed to as well but ours didn't come in time- and the boys are impatient as hell so here we are!" I continue on.

"Annnd they are all in a call already without me so let's just hurry up and join" I say, moving myself into the call with the rest, and pulling my leg up onto my chair.

"HELLO FRIENDS" I say into my mic

"Hiiiii!" Puffy says

"Hello y/n" Tubbo says

"hi y/n/n!" Ranboo says

"Hello boo! Hi puffy tubbo Jack schlatt and Connor" I smile

"Did you just call Ranboo boo?" Schlatt says

"Yes his name is literally ranboo. Take off ran and you have boo. But that's my nickname for him you can't steal it" I reply

They all give laughs, tubbo saying "hello Boo"

"NO TUBBO YOU CANT STEAL IT DUMB DUMB" I say laughing

We all continue on, and start the games.

3,2,1...

GO!

I start off, being in first place.

We go on in the race, tubbo raging because he doesn't know how to use the steering wheel, and Ranboo being much better at it than tubbo.

"OH OH!! YESSS LETS GOOO" I cheer, coming in first place.

"I ALMOST BEAT YOUUU" ranboo says, whining

"I'm just too good" I say, laughing and getting comfortable in my chair.

"No it's because of the steering wheel. Otherwise I would've ruled over everyone that round" ranboo replies, making me laugh.

"Schlatt you hear this bullshit?" I ask

"Sorry what's going on my cat is licking his damn balls again" he replies, making us all laugh.

We play multiple rounds, me coming in first place twice and third place once.

"Okay, fine; im gonna stop using the steering wheel and prove I'm better" ranboo says, making me laugh in return, finding it hilarious how confident he is.

"Awe he wants to beat his little girlfriend" schlatt replies

"GIRLFRIEND?? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME RANBOO???!!" Tubbo screams, causing me to fall out of my chair in laughter.

"Boys! Kids, kids! Stop arguing!" Puffy says

"Mother puffy coming in clutch once again" I say, making puffy laugh

In the next race, we start and me and tubbo have been at the front, battling between first place nonstop the entire time.

"I haven't seen you all day how are you suddenly about to beat me?!?" I say, as tubbo throws a green shell at me and knocks my character out.

"NOOO STOP" I yell

"I stopped using the steering wheel!!" He replies to my previous question.

"ALMOST THERE.... NOOOO!!" I scream, coming in second place only to tubbo, being first.

"THATS FOR TRYING TO TAKE MY HUSBAND!!" Tubbo yells at me, as I'm still struggling to believe he beat me.

"Wow, I have all the boys and girls simping for me" ranboo says, laughing

"Shut up" I respond, laughing as well. We do a few more rounds, and end up our streams.

Me and ranboo go onto a separate call, hanging out for a little while since everyone else is busy.

"You know, I'm starting to think you wish i married you instead of tubbo" he says, making me giggle a bit.

"Yeah right, you wish YOU could've married ME instead of tubbo. You're a simp, in a nice way." I say back

"Maybe I am, what about it?" He says, laughing.

"I wish...." I replied, quietly

"What was that?" He says, not hearing me.

"Nothing, nothing..." I say

"Y/N/N. what did you say!??" He asks, laughing

"You'll figure it out eventually. BYE RANBOO!!" I say, laughing and leaving the call, leaving him by himself to think.

Ranboo POV

"BYE RANBOO!!" She says, leaving the call, leaving me alone.

She thinks shes sneaky being all quiet..

...I know exactly what she said, just kind of wanted to hear her say it again.

That was cute.

————————

Hey idk idk this was an okay start to the book HAHA

Sorry it's short!!

Word count: 777