spooky ♡

Y/n POV

"AHHH!!" I hear my boyfriend scream from the other room.

He is playing a scary game on stream. The very well known Ranboo, is my boyfriend.

He doesn't share much with the internet, including his face. However, he has talked about me.

Has chat ever heard or seen me? No, of course not.

But they do know about me!

"I HATE THIS." I hear him say loudly from his room again

I slowly come up with an evil idea- one he will hate me for... but I think it will be hilarious.

"TUBBO PLEASE THIS IS TEERIFYING" I hear him once again

I give a small laugh and walk up to his door, his voice slowly becoming louder.

"chat....chat.. I don't like this, I hate this...." I hear him say as I slowly open his door.

Standing behind him, I look at his screen and realize he's playing Slenderman.

I love this game.. however- he HATES IT. He hates scary games in general.

I slowly creep up behind him, watching his screen.

Waiting for the perfect moment that he's in a scary situation... I make my move.

"AHH!!!" I scream, as I put my hands on his shoulders

This causes him to scream and jump back, placing a hand on his heart while I scream in laughter.

"BABE! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" he screams, me still in a huge fit of laughter.

He sits back in his chair, breathing heavy and saying "stop laughing that's not funny Tubbo"

"Why would you do that." He turns to me, with a pouty face.

"Ranboo, stop being a baby it was funny dont lie"

"It was only slightly funny" he says, turning to me

I smile at him, him smiling up at me back. I place a small and quiet kiss on his lips and leave the room again allowing him to finish his stream.

While sitting in the other room, I hear him talking and occasionally yelling in fear, causing me to laugh each time.

After a while, I get a text message and realize it's him.

"I'm done w stream, you can come back in my room now"

I walk back in and see him at his desk, I go lay on his bed while he finishes up and clicks around on his computer.

He finally stands up, turning and staring at me.

"why are you making that face" I ask

"You are mean to me." He says, leaning on his desk.

"Aweee, is lil baby wanboo sad?" I say in a baby voice, teasing him.

He comes over to me, laying on top of me

"Love it when my giant boyfriend treats me like a pillow" I say, laughing

"You deserve it. I get to be baby today you scared me" he jokes, us both laughing.

He continues to lay on me, as I play with his hair, messing around with the collar of his shirt.

"Here, lay down normally" he says, getting up and allowing me to lay down fully, extending my arms out so he knows to cuddle back into me.

He pulls his arms around my waist and places his hands on my hips, pulling my body closer to his while resting his head on my chest/ neck.

I smile while he cuddles into me; knowing he's probably tired.

"You tired my love?" I ask

"Yes actually, I'm super tired. Today was a long day" he sighs, relaxing into my body as he still holds it close to his.

I play with his long, soft hair again, knowing he's probably going to fall asleep.

"I'm sorry for scaring you earlier" I say

He takes a big hitched breath, I can tell he's barely awake.

"yeah, it's okay y/n I thought it was funny babe" he laughs

I give a small smile back again, and relax fully. We both slowly fall into sleep.

Today was a good day for him to decide to play a spooky game.

———————

Lol I'm still alive hi sorry

Word count: 717