Chapter 2- Hello again

“Sir, sir you’re going to fast!” He whined out as he braced himself against the tree he was holding onto. The man behind him was thrusting wildly with no sense of rhythm and it was just tiring to hold himself up like this. The man was rich, likely in his late 40s but he wanted to do it outside, something about the excitement of getting caught really helps him cum. The old man likely has some erectile dysfunction if that’s the case.

Kaminari tries to moan and whine for him the way those middle aged men like to hear it but he’s really not feeling it tonight. It’s kind of cold and grabbing onto a tree is far from comfortable while his high heel boots dig into the ground.

The man is grunting and licking at Kaminari’s body with his enlarged long slithering tongue. That must be the man’s quirk which was definitely fit for a pervert like him. His hands were clasped tightly onto Kaminari’s hips as he rammed into him with all he had and Kaminari just moaned for him to hopefully get him over the edge as soon as possible. “It’s so good mister!” That was a good line that usually got them at the edge.

“You slut!” The man hisses and Kaminari gasps out not at all affected by the slur.

“Y-Yes, I’m a slut a dirty slut!” Come on, old man, just get it over with already.

That seems to be the winner, the man finally cums and lets Kaminari go. The blond falls to his knees when the man pulls out of him and looks over his shoulder with a pout. “You were too rough on me~”

“Sorry sorry.” the man laughs as puts himself away and pulls out the money and hands it to Kaminari who takes it to count through it.

“Seems-” Before he can complete this business transaction a voice calls to them.

“You two! What the hell are you doing this late at night!?” The voice grinds into their ears and panic sets in for them both but Kaminari is near a panic attack. He knows that voice.

“Are you both okay? There was complaint of noises so we’re just here to check it out.” Another voice calls and two figures in the darkness approach them. Kaminari knows who it is instantly and is scrambling with wobbly legs to get up. There’s cum in his ass but he doesn’t have time to do anything about it. He shoves the tiny black skirt down to cover his butt and doesn’t pay attention to the tube top that needs to be pulled up as well. The man begins running and a string of curses come from one of the approaching figures, one springs forward in a bright flash to tackle the man to the ground. Kaminari tries to leave in another direction but with his boots he’s not very fast and a large and strong hand catches his arm. He refuses to look back, he keeps his head looking forward even as his arm is pulled back. The tiny jacket that has fallen off his shoulders is tugged down even further and Kaminari glances down at his body mortified. For the first time in a long time he’s feeling shame.

“What are you- Oh.” Kaminari could hear it in Kirishima’s voice, the recognition of who he was touching, a prostitute. He sounded shy about it which was just like Kirishima to still be sensitive to sexual things. Kaminari can hear the other clear his throat, his grip loosens a bit but not enough for Kaminari to slip away.

“Uhm, we’ll need to take you two in, the sort of activities in a public area is illegal.”

Kaminari bites his lower lip since it seems Kirishima still hasn’t pieced together who he’s holding which is probably due to the darkness of the night. Kaminari tries to disguise his voice so the other doesn’t recognize it.