Chapter 21- Meet Miko

3rd Person:

There were cars honking and speeding. Gangs dealing, prostitutes getting it on, and crackhead smoking.

And then there's someone running for their life.

"HEY!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

Miko POV:

"SORRY!" I shouted, running away as fast as I could.

You see, here's what happened...

Flashback:

Moans filled the air. The sound of skin slapping evident. "Ahh" moaned the male on the other end. "Miko- ahh- thats your name right?" The guy asked. "Yes." Miko responded. "We can...ahh- get caught. Do you have a car or- mmm- right there- something?" The guy asked. "No(I said lying). I'm almost done. Give me another 10."

Unfortunately he wasn't able to get that 10 minutes because a police officer just happened to see them.

"HEY, YOU TWO!!"

The two stopped what they were doing immediately. "Oh, here's your money." And split ways.

Right now:

And that's how I got here. Yes I'm running because I was having sex in public. I have jet black hair, gray eyes, 1 tattoo on my neck to the left of my Adam's apple, tattoos on both arms. 6 ft tall. 27 years old. And I have a muscular build(Imagine him however you want with this description).

I hit a corner seeing this as the safest area. Just then, I seen the policeman run past and released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Denki POV:

Its been been a good week or two since that situation happened and me Baku, and Kiri have been doing amazing. We've been communicating. And- many other things. But overall doing well. Right now I'm just helping Hime clean the house because her brother is staying with us. Apparently he has no where to stay right now. Something happened to his place so, until he's on his feet he's with us. Luckily, we had a spare room. In the complex we live it's either a 1 bedroom or a 3 bedroom. The 2 beds were all taken. And me and Hime need our space. So we had to save a ton for the 3 bedroom we have. Luckily- it's now being put to use!

"Can you dry these for me?" Hime asked. "Sure." She currently had the dishes washed and wanted me to help her dry them. I did that and sat down at the table with Hime. "You looks so fidgety. Everything good?" I asked. Ever since her brother called, she's been stressed even more. More than ever!! And that's a new stressed! "Listen Kami, my brother-" Hime got cut off by the bell. Literally.

There was a ring at the front door that signaled someone was here.

"I got it!" I said. I went to open the door before Hime could say anything and hell to the no. I almost shut the door because, who is this hottie? "Woahh, who are you?" I asked. Hime was next to me by then and said, "Miko. This is my brother Miko. And I know you'll just be on your best behavior yeah?" Hime interrogated. I turned to look at her and mouthed, "That's your brother?." She rolled her eyes. "Now sis, are you going to introduce me to your, mmm, friend?" He asked Hime, not looking at her- but looking at me. Up and down, while licking his lips.

I blushed not knowing how to respond. "Huh. Kami this is Miko. Miko, this is Kaminari." Hime said. "Hey sexy." Miko responded. "MIKO!" Hime yelled smacking Miko in the head one thousand times back and forth. "Oww!" Screamed Miko in agony. "It's okay Hime." I said giggling. "Why don't you come in." I said. Letting him through the door.

It took us 6 hours getting everything in the house from the car and settled into his bedroom. After that, I took a shower and put on my silk pajama set. Everyone else doing their nightly rituals as well. "UGHH, I'm starving." I said to myself. "Me too." A voice said in my ear. I scream, turning around and slapping the person that scared me. "Oww." Said Miko. "Omg I'm so sorry!" I said sympathetically. "You can't go sneaking up on people!" I said, now angry. He smirks. Leaning his forearm on the counter and leaning close to me. "Well if I get to see you like this..." He looks me up and down and I blush.

Backing up I say, "you must be reading me wrong. I'm taken." Miko just stares. "My bad. Someone as... deliciously good looking as you made all rationality go out the window.  I mean, look at those hips... that ass... but I suppose I'll leave ya alone. See ya 'round. I just stared, shocked. "The hell just happened?" And went too my room.

Miko's been with us for a week and it's been adventurous. There's been someone new in his bed everyday sense then and I'm a little worried he'll hit std's. But, I've been horny lately and finally decided to invite Kiri and Baku. It's 9 and everyone departed to their rooms after dinner, which was at 6. So I called them around 8:30 asking if they wanted to "come over" and they should be here any minute.

Miko's POV:

I've been in my room watching TV and chilling for the past three hours and was just gonna go to sleep until I heard a moan. Or moans. It was coming from the room next to mine. Which was Kami's room. I turned the TV down some more and walked towards the wall slowly. "Slap, slap, slap." The sounds went. "Fuck!! Baku- Kiri... go harder!!" He's with two people!! I smirk. A little freak huh?

I ended up getting hard and we can guess how the rest went from there.... I want Kami. And I will get Kami. And that's a promise. Just how do I do that without force?

Hello lovely readers. I hope this update is satisfactory. There's a new character yay. And we needed some more of something. Idk. Something was just missing. But I hope you enjoyed that unexpected turn out. Ps. Be ready for surprises!! Prepare yourself!!