chapter 8

Every day BTS would come in to visit me bringing me gifts even though I tell them not to.

Taehyung would always stay.

He hadn't left the hospital since I'd woken up.

He brought an inflatable bed so that he could stay at the hospital until I was released.

I had quite a large baby bump now.

I was 5 and a half months pregnant.

My hospital room was full of toys,cards and get well gifts from over the past 2 months.

I happily sighed as Taehyung came into my room holding a cup of hot chocolate. Thanks babe.

I took the hot chocolate from him I love you.

He smiled at me (his pov) I love you too Y/N.

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised I was talking to the hot chocolate...

He pretended to be hurt (his pov) I can't believe  you!

I rolled my eyes and said I guess I love you too...

He smirked. (His pov) good.

He kissed my nose and sat on a seat next to my bed.

I gave him a smile and drank some of my hot chocolate. Ow! I yelled as the boiling liquid came in contact with my tongue.

Taehyung rolled his  eyes. (His pov) it's hot chocolate Y/N the temperature of the drink is in the name...

I stuck my burnt tongue out at him stop trying to be smart.

He was about to say something when his phone beeped meaning he had a text.

Taehyung frowned and gave a little gasp when he read the text.

What's wrong babe? I asked.

He quickly looked up and turned his phone off.

(His pov) haha nothing!