Chapter 28

Chapter 28:Ongoing Opperation

A/N:Warning!! Warning Cameo Will Come!

Kianna Brooke Lee'S POV

I got shocked when Other nurses said The famous Lawyer of the biggest lawfirm in Korea is Going in our hospital...But...Instead of visiting...She came as patient...

I got immediately came towards the ER and i see her holding her Stomach full of blood...

'She's Really Beautiful...I need to keep her safe!!'i said in myself and help other nurses to push her to the opperation...

"Prepare The Opperation room!!! Called anesthesiologist!!!NOW!!!"I Said and they Do it Super Fast...

So i got prepared too...I wear my Operration Suit and My gloves...And prepared for the opperation...

...

In Opperation...

We inject her now the proper Dose of Anestesia and started to opperate...

"Scalpel?"i said which my assistant get it on me quickly...

I slice the side of her stomach not to long just right to put on my hands...

"Vitals?"i asked...

"120/40 it keep Decreesing!"

I properly put my hand on the slice i make"Anesthesiologist What's The Location?!"

"90°"I got it and Slowly Puling out the Bullet.

"Now vitals?"I see anesthesiologist smiles.

"140/80 Its normal"i smiled which the other nurses and doctors laugh in happiness..."Yes!! We succeed!!"Mr Daryll said.

"Mr Daryll Kim Can You continue with the stitch?"Dr Daryll just nods and Started to stitch Mrs Guizere's Stomach...

I immediately goes outside and Take my Opperation clouthes off...

I walk towards Mr Guizere
..He looks o worried with Mrs Guizere
..How sweet...

And i knew these 2 Is ysh mother and father.

Immediately Ysh Mother and Mr Guizere Hold my arms and ask How is she okay?...

I nod."Yes,She's Too strong so that she handle it..."I saw how ysh Husband sigh in relief..."I think A few more days and she's Ready to Get ou--"someone cutted my words and i look who's it...

I bowed for him...he's Mr Daryll Kim...He's The Chief Superintendent...

"Are you Mrs Guizere's Family?"i look at them they'll nodded..."You may go To visit her now..."They was about to go to her room when i stop Mr Guizere...

"Please Mr Guizere...If she's Awaken Call me please...I want to see both of you Together...My Favorite Investigator"I see Mr Guizere smiles and hug me...

"Ofcourse You Can...You save her"i smiled back...

"Kianna,Just Call me Kia Or Dr Lee"i offered him my hand...he accept it immediately...

"Kenneth,Just called me Ken"i nods and leave him while he's going to Mrs Ysh room...

'Litteraly i will see there together!! Waaaaa!!!'

"Eyy my loves?"I got shocked when someone called me...and only one call me that...

"Mr Gab Montefalco!!!"i shouted then he immediately Run Which Ofcourse I chased him

~~~
A/N:

Kianna Erases A/N...

You See me now...Just wait At Sky Series✨:Sky's Gift☄️ will come...

enjoy!!!