Chapter 21

Chapter 21:Bad Dream?

Kenneth'S POV

After i sang that to her I remember Dad and I's plan...

Yes...His dad want me to be her Husband because...I protect Ysh noon...I am the only one to protect her...

~Flashback~

I was standing in the dark side or the street seing my one and only Little ysh...

i really love her,

I see her being afraid with that...arggg! her ex!!!

i run toward his ex who want to kiss her kahit ayaw nya and punch him agad agad....

He kissed the floor for how strong i punch him...

I punch his stomach again and his face making him Weak...

i was about to run towards ysh cause i want to hugged him when his ex Shoot me with his pistol...na ninakaw nya sa daddy nya...I only saw ysh crying and i dont want her to cry...But...Instead...nagblackout ako kasabay ng ex nya...

i only heard what she said.."Keep fight-ing kenneth!!!*Sobs* Dont die!!! i wanna m-marry you!!"

~~End Of Flashback~~

"Listen wifey...Now that i have you...I dont want to lose you,Beacause...I really,Really Really Love you"I hugged her tight and Fall asleep...

.°• .°• .°•

~~Omniscience~~

"well...well...well It seems like Mr Guizere got our girl heart...How he can do that"~Mystery 2~

"Tsk!,How he can do na paibigin sya?"~Mystery 1~

"Arggg! She's only mine!!"~Mystery 3~

"Tss! mine your foot!"~Mystery 4~

...

Yshielyn'S POV

I got wake up immediately...Kasi may napaginipan ako...

5 People killing each other just to got me...I got scared by it...and Immediately hugged my hubby...

"I-I dont want to lose y-you"I feel him awaken and kiss my forehead"

"You wont lose me wifey,Im still yours"he hug me back which i feel safe again.

"P-promise??"I asked

"Yes...I promised"He kissed the top of my head again."Whoever you dream of...I will end their lives...cause you'll always be mine"I giggles and hug him again...

He stand up so i stand up too Not letting him to lose me...

"Seriously? di kabibitaw?"i shookt my head cutely..."Okay i needed to take toilet...my stomach hur--"Bago pa nya matapos i let him go and shouted...

"Yahh! Fine go!!!"I immediately run downwards the staircase and seated on the dining table.

"ohh! Why your breathless my darling?"dad ask my mom came towards me and hold my hand

"What happen baby?"She asked with i shookt my head...

"Nothing po...S-si Kenneth kasi!"i started to dig out my meal...they just tilt their heads and look at me confused...

"Wait!!!!!"i got goosebumb hearing my hubby's Mad voice."How dare you to eat without me!!!!!"

~~~

A/N:Hihihi...stop ko muna...Bitinin ko muna kayo..