Chapter 16

Chapter 16:Glow Up

Yshielyn'S POV

Almost a week nadin ng magsama kami ni kenneth...with him...i feel safe and loved...at the same time.

Pinaramdam nya sakin na kahit anong klaseng yelo o bato kapa...sa love wala kang magagawa.

All the employies look happy when they see me changed...

Not only in attitude also the physical..

The others said im not Much Sexier Than Before,other said My Fair skin Now litteraly look like A Tofu or snow.

And for clouthings which nabigla din ako.

Cause dati i only wears tuxedo and long skirt minsan pants...but now...i can wear girl clouthes.

And for the attitude...yeah cold padin but not like noon na sinisigawan yung mga empleyado.

I'ved Change A Lot Because of My Hubby...

'You'ved Make Me Glow'

Im now in my office which pretty boring cause you know...my hubby is in The main Police office..

You heared it right i gived him a permission na sa Main Police Department na sya mag trabaho..

He's now in High rank Prosecutor because of of cours his self.

Why?

He's too good finding clues and solving crimes...

And also thanks to his advance 6 Sence.

And another one...John And Leon Go back at the philipines and said dun muna sila for 2 years.

Stop muna sa kwento hahaha may tumatawag.

I answered it."Yeobeoseyo?"

I heared the other line giggled...

'ohh! His My Hubby!'

I giggled also."yes Hubby What Can I do to you?"

"Ohh come here my wife no more question come here"he said making me comfused.

I just said okay and go out to my office and drive towards his office.

8 Minutes later  I Arrived main Police Department and police and other prosect bowed at me...which i bowed to and go tp my hubby's Office.

I know 2 times and i was about to knock it again ng magbukas ito..

But you know na knock ko ulit but in his face.

"Aww shit sorry hubby!"i said worriedly while hugging him looking at his nose na namumula.

"Its fine wifey c'mon take a sit"he removed his hands on his face and i see clearly kung gano kapula ang ilong sya.

I giggled cause i met Rudolph.

He kissed me on my nose which make me blushed so much.

"Ohh...Sino Rudolph Ngayon?"He gigglew which i glared at him.

"Okay no honeymoon!Did i tell you to not read others mind without my permission--"he stop me with his chuckles.

"But your not others for me...Your my Lovely Wedde'd Wife"i smirked cause i know akin lang talaga sya.

"Basta dont read any minds without my permission"i pouted which i recieve a hug in my back and kisa on the top of my head.

I Giggled Softly.

"Can We Go Now on the room?"my smile fade and look at him madly.

"No! Tsk! And also were in the police station you pabo!!"i smacked his head and he pouted staring at my eyes.

"Sor-"i cutted his words when i kissed his lips passionately make him shocked but immidiately Kiss back...

~~~

A/N:🤨