The bar

(Izuku's pov)
It was raining. A little cliche that the sky is sad too. But it makes since, i mean after all , when ever I would cry my mom would get sad too, so it makes sense.

I drag my feet to the nearest pub, rip of my graduation cap and gown and sat on a stool. "Let me get the strongest drink you got". "Got it". I took a shot of whisky to numb the pain. Why did he have to say that. He could've just said he wasn't gay.

                          (Flashback)

"Hey todoroki, after we clean up the graduation ceremony meet me at the back of the fountain. I want to tell you something". "Tell me what" todoroki saint with a confused expression. "I'll tell you later, now pick up the confetti it needs to be clean before the teacher gets back". After some cleaning we were finally done. I'm so exited. I get to finally tell him my feeling. But I'm also really nervous. What if he rejects me or... or... what if he likes someone else.

but it doesn't matter anymore, it's been three years since I fell in love with him. If I don't tell home now, it will be too late, we're about to go to different collages so it's either now or never.

Without ever thinking  my feet were moving to the fountain on it own. Before I knew it I was already standing in front of him. But wait, I didn't prepare anything, I need more time, what do I say what should I do what if I mess up.

" Hello?" Todoroki said for the third time "earth to izuku"."Oh.. sorry hi.. umm..."."so what is it you want to tell me". He was really pushing on it but I didn't know how to word my confession. "Oh.. well..so..umm..". "Spit it out I have to go to the hospital and visit my mom, she couldn't come to the graduation so I promised I'll go to her".

"iminlovewithyou"
"Huh"
iminlovewithyou"
"HUH"
"I SAID IM IN LOVE WITH YOU"
(Silence)
"Todoroki say something, please"
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHAT THE FUCK THATS DISGUSTING"." Todoroki i-"."WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGH NOW,I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FRENDS WITH A FREAK".

I was so heartbroken I couldn't even speak. I've never even thought that he would react like this. I was shocked. He was still yelling at me but it was drowned out by my heart shattering into a million pieces in real time.

After he was done he picked up his school bag and just left me there with my face wet from crying.

(Flashback end)

By now I got pretty drunk, while I took my fifth shot I felt a pair of eyes burning into my skin. I looked to my left and saw a tall blond guy with spiky hair.
"I've never seen you around here" his voice was deep but soothing, And kinda sexy. "Well it's cuz I don't come here usually".He doesn't seem half bad.
He rest his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in .

Fuck it

I put my arm around his shoulder and pressed my lips against his. We made our way to the nearest bathroom and found a stall his colone was so sexy without letting go. My dick was pressed against his. We were both so hard.

The chemistry between us was perfect he took of my pants while I took of my shirt. He shoved his finger down my throat and used that as lube for my lower reign. Slowly he was rubbing the hole with one hand while rubbing my nipple with the other. I've never felt this tingling sensation before. I was barley covering my moans when he pulled out his fingers. "I'm putting it in now"His deep voice made me feel all warm inside. Or maybe it was the hard dick that was entering me. Either way it felt nice this is a new feeling. Thank god I had something to drink before this or else I would have never had the courage to do this.

                     (The next morning)

I woke up with a banging headache. What the hell happened. I sat up a little too fast and it made me feel even worse. This place isn't mine, what happened all I did is drink and then.. then... umm ... think izuku think, what happened last night. Oh. Todoroki, he..never mind that's not the point, the point is that I'm in a motel that I don't remember getting in.

As I was scanning the room I saw my pants on the foot of the bed. What the hell are my pants doing there. If my pants are their, then what the hell am I wearing. I look under the covers.ALRIGHT SOMEONE BETTER TRLL ME WHAT THE  HELL IS GOING ON FIRST IM IN SOME HOTEL THEN IM NAKED THEN I-

Calm down izuku what happened last night. Ok... so you went to the bar, then you started drinking, then WAIT DID I.......NOOOOO .

There's no other explanation. I was definitely with a guy last night. Dear lord, this was not how I imagined my first time to be like.

I grabbed my clothes, wore it and quickly got out of that motel and started walking home. I never want to remember this day ever. NOTHING happened.