𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰 》4

[♧▪︎♤]

THE WORDS IMPOSTOR SHINED ON CALYPSO'S SCREEN. her smile spread across, keeping silent, while eyeing the other impostor; sapnap.

"GUYS, do we have card swipe?" tubbo yells, and immediately chaos ensues.

"yes you dipshit! are you already exposing yourself as impostor?" tommy says, making cal laugh knowingly.

she goes into admin and fakes card swipe with everyone else, fake grumbling about how bad she is at it. "are you fucking kidding me, what do you mean im swiping too fast?"

corpse grumbles with her. "neither of us can do this shit, no swipe buddies, huh?"

"yeah, let's stick together corpse. after i get the damn swip-YES! HOLY FUCK I DID IT!" cal yells as the task bar goes up, and corpse yells with her.

"finally! we both got it! c'mon echo, i have tasks in navigation." he says, and cal follows him all the way there, passing dream and george.

"dream dont kill me dont kill me donT KILL ME!" george screams, dream laughing behind him.

cal just keeps following corpse.

they walk into nav, with no one else there. corpse begins his tasks, and cal just stands there.

"wait, you don't have tasks in here?" corpse asks, and cal inches her pink character closer.

"echo..."

"i'm really sorry about this." calypso calls a lights sabotage, kills corpse and hops in a vent.

she giggles as she vents into shields, running past into storage, seeing dream and george who are still fighting as the lights come back on.

"george! you saw me do chute, you literally know im not impostor!" dream says, wheezing.

"i don't believe you! you probably cheated or somet- echo, save me!" george yells, running up to her.

she laughs and runs inbetween him and dream. "okay george, also have you guys seen corpse? i lost him while lights were off."

"we haven't seen him, but we'll be your new buddies echo, c'mon we have tasks in reactor," dream says, dancing, and then walking down the halls.

cal follows the two, reaching reactor and beginning to fake a task when a meeting is called.

"guys, i found corpse dead but i swear on my life that wilbur fucking soot is so sus," tommy starts shouting. "he's been following me around and everytime we're alone the fucking doors shut!"

"wait, wait wait. have you guys been with anyone else?" tubbo asks before being interrupted by wilbur.

"i'm not- i'm not fucking sus i just want to be with someone so i don't get killed you little fucker! and the only time i left was when i was on cams!"

cal observes the scene, and decides to speak up. "wait- corpse DIED? i lost him after lights went off but i thought he was just doing tasks! what the fuck?" she says, faking concern.

"i still think wilbur is sus." tommy says, and votes.

tubbo hums. "he doesn't have a very good defense, and no one else is standing up for him, im voting wilbur."