Guardian of Pureness

"Max, wake up. Its time to go" His father said, knocking the door and leaving the room. There Max lay in his old comfortable bed, letting out a groan, wishing he could stay longer in bed. "Max. Wake up!" His father yelled from the kitchen. "Alright, alright.." He paused and burried his furry face on the pillow. "I'm coming.." He muffled through it.

Max sat on the side of the bed with his bedsheets over his furry body. After a moment of sitting in the side with his eyes in deep tiredness he stood up and went outside his room. "Good morning" Max yawned. "Here" His father said, placing a plate of food on the table. "Eat up, training begins early" he said, putting his coat on and leaving the house. Max ate breakfast alone, as per usual. His mornings consists of sleep and more sleep. After enough sleep he eats breakfast with a cup of juice. After that he helps his father run his blacksmith shop, which is quite known throughout the area. Many travellers visit his hometown in the desire of purchasing one of his finest swords.

In the afternoons Max trains with his father deep in the forest. This day was uncomon. He seldom trains this early in the day. Which actually bothered him, because all he wants to do all day is SLEEP.

After Max ate the breakfast he went to his room, threw the bedsheets on his bed and put on some training clothes. He looked at himself in the mirror and said "Good morning you furry ol' beast"

His father had left, so Max hurried and left the house. "Oh, Spirit Bloom. My beautiful hometown" he said with a bit of joy in his heart. He closed the door behind, walked down his path, closed the gate to his house and walked through the path into the forest, were his father awaited his arrival.

When Max got there, to his training arena, his father was meditating. When he overheard his footsteps he stood up slowly. "In a few days our raid begins and I want to make sure you are well trained" His father said. "I know" Max replied, holding his arm. "Catch" his father said and quickly he threw a wooden stick. They both engaged into a battle of training and that was a summary of the rest of the day, and the rest of the days. As you heard, they need to be quite prepared for a raid.

Max and his father trained the rest of the days they had before the raid. You see, they were called by a kingdom outside the forest, to aid them in the killing of a dragon. This dragon was known through the whole continent and it was a deadly beast. Many feared the day it would leave its cave and bring death to all living things. Its name is Death and its title "The bringer of fright"

Hopefully for them, they weren't all that alone; they were accompanied by a few guardians of pureness. These guardians live to protect the greatest nations in the continent. There is few of them, but the guardians are widely known because of their power.

The day of the raid arrived. Max and his father rushed to get everything ready: the potions, the food, the water and most importantly, their armor and weapons. The guardians waited on the entrance to the village. Max and his father didn't take very long to pack everything and when they finished they went over to the guardians to begin their journey to the mountain were the dragon lived.

The journey was long and exhausting. It took them days on foot to reach their destination. Some days they had to fight and fend off some of the creatures who only wanted to eat them for survival. They came across some towns to replenish their food and water wasn't much scarce since the path they took had many rivers.

Atlast they stood before the giant mouth of the cave; the threshold of the dragon, Death, the bringer of fright. The wind howled and a loud, earth rumbling, terryfing growl was heard from the deepness of the cave. Max felt his body grow paralyzed and he trembled with fear. He felt a horrifying chill run down his spine as he gazed into the darkness. The group walked ahead and Max walked behind their tail, regardless of his fright.