2

It's finally summer break, well some people had a break the team was going to Tokyo for a week. I might see him again, key work might. Only so many teams where going.

"Asahi!"

"Huh?!"

"You with us" Noya said chuckling.

"Yeah sorry.."

"Your okay but we're here." Daichi spoke.

"And your boyfriends here." Suga smiled at me.

My face grew red "H-he's n-not my boyfriend!"

I covered my face as the teased me.

"Common guys let's go."

We walked into the building seeing teams go to the room they'll be staying in. Then it happened I bumped into him.

"Ah sorry i-i didn't mean to bump into you."

He looked at me and nodded.

"Hey well I have to go I'll see you around Aone..."

His light blue eyes met mine, both of our faces grew red causing us to look away from each other quickly.

"I'll see you Azumane." He said gently then and walked to the gyms.

'Omg he's so pretty!" I yelled to myself mentally.

Dinner came around quickly it seemed both of the men ran into each other constantly little conversation and questions exchanged between the two yes the conversations where awkward but they got to know each other a little bit.
Both of they're team mate teased them though out the day from the way the would blush when they talked.

"So Aone you have a pet turtle?"

"Yes they're names Shoyo."

"That's cute that's the name of our first year."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"Azumane you keep looking at my hands is something wrong with them." Aone questioned looking at his hands.

"N-no of course not you have beautiful hand! Sorry! Oh my god I need to be quiet...." Asahi ground.

I small smile came upon Aones face "No need to apologize, would you like to hold my hand?"

"W-what...?"

"I-it's okay if you don't.."

"N-no that would be nice..." Asahi awkwardly smiled.

Aone put out his hand out for Asahi to hold. Asahi slowly put his in Aones linking they're fingers.

"You hands are cold..." Aone mumbled rubbing his thumb across Asahis hand.

Shivers when up his back then up to his face causing him to go red.

They sat and continued they're conversation Asahi held Aones hand smiling to him self.

Aone coughed covering his mouth with his hand.

"Are you okay?"

Aone looked up "yeah I am just a tickle-"
He was cut off by a cough attack.

Asahi looked at him with worrying noticing when he looked there was blood on this forearm.

"A-Aone.."

"I'm fine Azumane.."

"Y-your coughing up blood.."

Asahi stood up walking in front of Aone.

"Are you sure...?"

Aone nodded...

"It's getting late we would head back inside I'll see you tomorrow.." Aone smiled.

Again brows frowned "yeah be sure to drink water... and hey you can Call me Asahi." A small smile layed on his face.

"Okay Asahi I'll see you in the morning."