Chapter 6: The Venom

Alivia P.O.V

Me and Jason were sitting on the couch. "But isn't there like a venom for this type of problem." I asked him. Mitch, Lachlan, and Jackie were sitting on the other couch.

I sat on Jason's lap. "Yeah." I nodded. "Whats it called?" "Anti-Libeburtent (Lube-bu-lint)(It's a made up word.) ." He said.

"Anti-Libe-a-what now?" I asked. "Anti-Libeburtent, you'll become yourself again." He said. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine, and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you two dating?" Mitch asked. "No." We said. "Sure looks like it." Lachlan said. "I...SAID...NO!" I yelled in a demonic voice. I felt the red go though my eyes.

"Ok ok we're sorry." Mitch said.

I held Jason's hands so we could go get the venom, "I have some in my room." He said. Me and him went to his room.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•
As Jason put the needle through my skin and my teeth came out. I felt my teeth sink in and my eyes back to normal.

He took it out and I hugged him. "I love you so much babe." I said. "I love you too beautiful." He said. His teeth came out. I looked at him. I wasn't scared.

"Control it." He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. He picked me up and put me on the bed. I took his shirt off and he took mine off.

"Jason. You okay?" I asked. His teeth came out. He nodded. He was kissing my lips and someone walked in. "Hey Alivia ready to go home......woah?" Jackie asked.

Jason was still kissing me. "5 minutes" I said.

She walked out the room. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. I took his pants off. He took mine off. "Jason I'm not ready." I said. He nodded.

I just took off my clothes and was naked and went to sleep next to him.