Chapter 23: To Do For Christmas

Alivia P.O.V

It's two week and Christmas is in 4 days. "Jason senpai. You're so Kawaii Deus, but what are we gonna do for Christmas?" I asked him. "I asked my mom, can we go to the penthouse they have." He said.

"Nice. So I'll go pack." I said. He grabbed my waist, while I was running. "Let me go. " I said. "If you say so." He let me go into the door.

"Oww. My face." I said. I started packing and finished in no time. "I love you baby." Jason said. "Fuck you." I said rubbing my nose.

I was hoping to have Christmas sex with Jason. It'll be magical. So me and Jason went to go play in the snow. Him being a vampire, he doesn't have to wear a jacket, but he has to act normal.

"Babe. Can I have a kiss from my sweet, caring, also did I mention o so sexy boyfriend?" I asked him. It's a trick. "Sure." He said.

He held onto my waist, went straight in and his face connected with a snow ball. "I still want that kiss." I said. We fell into the snow and was kissing. It was nighttime.

Like 3 in the morning. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He said. It started snowing. We danced in the snow and I forgot my phone was recording from a tree.

We had our magical kiss of the night. Snowfall and a kiss from my vampire.