Chapter 3: Misunderstanding

For the world the fic is set in, think of a cross between the real world and Runeterra. Like how our characters are currently in New York but there is a Piltover Stadium. The void was prevalent in the history of the universe but was sealed by cosmic entities otherwise known as PLOT which was 22 years ago. 

Also, there will be a lil bit of  (Y/n)'s backstory/situation in this chap. Anyways, thanks for reading!

————————————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

...
...
*Ring*

"Ugh, five more minutes~"

*Ring* *Ring*

"....Shut up!~"

*RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING*

"HOLY FRICK!" I quickly shut the alarm on my phone off. Why did it get louder the longer I left it Q-Q.

I rub my eyes still sleepy before scanning my surroundings. I was in an unfamiliar room... and an unfamiliar bed. I admire the glowing dragons that almost seem to be roaming on the walls and ceiling. The room was entirely dark as the window was covered up completely by curtains. I go to lean back on my hands before I touched something soft.

???: "ngh~"

I squeeze my hand and feel something squishy

I squeeze my hand and feel something squishy. As I do, another moan is made. I look down and to my shock, I see Akali sleeping next to me with my hand over her boob. 

...

...

WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!!!!

*Timeskip 5 minutes*

After calming down, memories flooded back into my head from last night. From me spraying my graffiti to running from the cops with Akali. I remember being tired from running and cleaning the penthouse up that I just fell onto the bed.

I am so glad she is not awake. I need to leave as soon as I can before the other girls wake up. Not wasting any time, I go to the door and open it. What I saw next shook me to my very core.

Evelynn opened the door to her room and met my eyes.

...

...

Time went by as we just stared at each other one from fear and the other from killing intent?!

Evelynn: "I didn't know someone wanted to die so early in the morning." She gave me a death glare as her lashers appeared behind her.

I ran.

"AGHGHGH! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!" I bolted to the elevator as it was my only key to safety.