Update

Hello everyone, instead of beating around the bush, I will just come out and say it. I have lied a bunch about when there is going to be a new chapter. Every time I have a schedule set up for when a new chapter is written, something would come up. 

For all of you wondering, I am continuing this book and my Reincarnator book. I just have not had time to write any chapters(plus I am a major procrastinator). I have been dealing with a strenuous amount of school work since this time of the year I have many very important tests which include my ACT(Btw I made a 23 cuz I'm dumb and made a mistake that wasted my time) and State Tests. I have also been working on my physical health(god forbid my mental health) doing workouts that last until I am exhausted. 

I manage my time in sections of importance. School and my body come first, next are my enjoyment such as playing video games or hanging out with friends. Usually, by the time, these are filled, I don't have any more time in my day. Hopefully, on May 7, my state tests will be over with and all I will have left are my final exams. This means I will have enough time to do my chapters. Don't get your hopes up too much though because I'm sure you all know I have a history with not getting chapters out at the dates I say.

On another note, thank you for 5k reads. It is completely mind-boggling to me that this story gained somewhat traction. At the start, I wrote this because I had a bunch of ideas but never brought them to light and decided I wasn't good enough to write(which I still am not but whatever). Now that I see so many people reading this, it actually gives me a purpose to continue writing. I'm so thankful for everyone's positive feedback and hope to continue this story and my Reincarnator book to the very end.

-SEEKINPEEKIN