« 30 »

~☽︎~

~☽︎~

Jisung woke up alone in their bed,
the warm rays of sunshine tickling his nose.

It was suspiciously quiet and he frowned at the unfamiliar coldness that surrounded him.

Normally he'd wake up in Minho's embrace, their limbs tangled together and his head resting on the older's warm chest that rose and fell so soothingly.

He'd wake up to his baby's whining when Junseo was either hungry or upset that his diaper wasn't clean anymore, or sometimes he just wanted cuddles.

But not this particular Saturday morning.

It was the beginning of June and Jisung loved it.

The sun was nice and warm, everything was green and just smelling like summer.

He loved nothing more than going
on a walk with his little family,
Minho pushing the stroller with their little one or carrying Junseo in a baby carrier close to his chest and Jisung just smiling happily whenever his bubby looked at him with big eyes.

The little boy was doing great,
he started to notice his surroundings slowly, watching everything curiously and protesting if someone dared to take him away from his parents.

His train of thoughts got interrupted when the door to their bedroom opened, a smiling Minho appearing with a very awake Junseo in his arms.

"Good morning sleepy head"

he cooed and walked over to the younger when the little boy in his arms made grabby hands towards his mommy.

Jisung smiled brightly and took his baby in his embrace, leaving soft little kisses on the boy's face and head.

Junseo gurgled happily before latching onto his mommy's shirt, sucking softly on the fabric.

Minho just giggled at Jisung's face who wasn't totally happy about getting his next shirt covered in his baby's drool but can he be mad about it?

No, because Junseo was just too cute.

Their breakfast was amazing,
even more amazing than normally and Jisung started to get suspicious.

First Minho wasn't in bed with him when he woke up, he had already cleaned and dressed up their little boy for the day.

Then he had prepared the blonde's favorite breakfast,
waffles with fresh strawberries
and vanilla sauce.

It was made with so much love and care and it tasted heavenly.