Chapter 38

Lisa's POV

It's already dark when we got home beside our day was not a good one because something had happened to Bambam or maybe to us. Tonight was my flight to korea by the way.

It's been a week since I'm here in Thailand with Bambam. I really enjoy being here in Thailand again. Me and Bambam do some of our plan here, all of it.

I feel exhausted today because of Bambam did earlier he's so fucking stupid. Lemme tell you this, kanina kasi kumain kami ng lunch sa isang public restaurant merong babaeng pumasok I think mga ka edad lang namin ni Bambam, she's beautiful she had a bangs too, her hair was so black at itong si Bambam naman natamaan agad. Kaya nga public restaurant ito mabilis napuno kaya na ubusan siya ng mga upuan pero yung table lang namin ni Bambam ang free para sa kanya kaya no choice siya. She join us.

Meanwhile, Bambam had a idea, like she asked the girl if she's virgin like what the hell?!

Napaka bobo niya! Lakas talaga ng tawa  ko diyan pero syempre pinigilan ko.

And the girl slap him so hard. But the girl doesn't have an interest on Bambam pero sa akin, oo. Fhe girl didn't go home yet beside she seem hungry so Bambam had a chance to drop his fork in purpose because she want to see the leeg of her. Crazy right. And then the girl was so unlucky because she's wearing a short dress under her toes so Bambam was so lucky that he saw what he want to see in that time and the girl slap her again and kick his buddy because of being pervert.

Ang talino ng babae kasi alam niya pala ang ginagawa ni Bambam. Kaya ayun masakit pantog niya. I thought it was his lucky day. Guess what, the girl sue him.

"Fuck that girl!!!" He shouted.

"HAHAHAHA you stupid! Why did you do that?!" I said while laughing so hard on him

Thankfully the girl already forgive him.

"Aishhh!!!"

"Manyak ka kasi ganon. Sira ulo."

"Yah! Kapatid ba talaga kita?" He smacked me on my head so hard and I just laughed.

We are now heading to airport because I'm going home now. Finally!

"Oh, you will miss me." I said and he laughed.

"Of course I miss our stupidity plan." He replied.

"Plan mo lang, 'wag mo akong idamay!" Singhal ko sa kanya pero tumawa lang siya.

It's so sad that I'm going to leave my country, especially Bambam and Mom.

"Anyway did you asked her name Lis?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm not interested." I rolled my eyes

"Tsk. We arrived." He park the car

We get out of the car and get my stuff at his car trunk.

After we get my stuff Bambam insist to dropped me at the main entrance of the airport. I'm hesitate at first because I know that he will going to make an stupid ideas or what ever her bad plan is. Kaya wala talaga akong palag diyan.

"Take care Lalisa, visit the country with your friends and girlfriend here again. I want to meet your girlfriend." He wink and handed me my stuffed.

"Yes, I will take care too, please take care of mom okay?" I said and hug me

I walk on a crowded hallway and I heard that Bambam was screaming. Fuck!

"YAHHH LALISAAAA I LOVE YOUUUUUU, I WILL MISS YOU DARLING! PLEASE COME BACK!!" He said while holding from his damn laughed! Naririnig ko parin yun!