Chapter 55 - End

Jennie's POV

If you all want to asked if we find Rosé well it's a no. We tried to contact, call her family or even went to her favorite places but none of them, there's no bo traces of Rosé.

About Jisoo, well that jerk asked for an apologies to us she explained to us what's the reason why she did it. Her first love came back and they met at the other country, she admitted she still love that first love of her that's why she thought about to fake their relationship with Chae and she didn't expect na ma fa-fall si Rosé sa kanya at hindi niya rin ini-expect na ma fa-fall din siya kay Rosé pero nag baliktad ang lahat ng makita niya ulit ang first love niya. She hurt Rosé fellings so I didn't accept her apologies.

I already resigned at her restaurant and find an another job for me beside I'm going to graduate, I don't know if I will continue my last year because Nayeon was right I already learn a lot.

I was now walking at the street alone, finding a job. Well, lately the weather is kinda hot and I can feel sometimes a dizziness. But I didn't mind a medicine can handle. I think, if I applied to Lisa's company but it's weird for me. You know walang pang may nakaka alam na mga employee na Lisa and I was in relationship so yeah we better careful so scratch it.

Oh by the way, Dad want to have a dinner later with someone that I don't know who. He just said it's very important person. I agree even I'm still mad at him.

I was walking at the street when I felt dizziness again. Thankfully someone hold me before I fell down.

"Jen? Are you okay?" Oh it's Taehyung.

"O-okay lang ako..." I remove her hands on my waist and started walking again.

"Here water for your dizziness." He handed a water for me. I think I need it now so I accept it.

"Thanks."

"Jen I'm going to tell you something."

"What is that?" Kunot noo ko siyang binalingan ng tingin.

Nakita ko sa mga mata niya ang pag aalinlangan. "A-ahh nevermind." I shrugged it off and then I walked again

After an hour of roaming around the city to find a job for me and I decided to go to Lisa's office. I enter the building and go to the elevator and also greet some employees'. Let's say that all of the employee here was really nice to everyone so no problem about it.

Knock, knock, knock*

"Come in." I heard Lisa's tired voice from inside.

"Hi, baby!" I smiled widely at her and she lifted her head up, she also smiled at me.

"Oh hi baby, how's finding a new work?"

"Well, I finally found one..."

"That's my girl." She stood up to her swivel chair and sat beside me on the couch.

"Of course..."

"Did you eat your lunch yet?"

Lunch?

Oh shit it's already past 12 and I didn't even know! Siguro ito yung dahilan kung bakit nahihilo ako kanina at isa pa medyo mainit yung panahon ngayon.