Chapter 52

Jennie's POV

Today is the day were I'm going to meet Lisa's mother because she said her father was still conscious, he couldn't come. I wish he could recover faster.

'Why does days flies so fast, if we don't have nothing to do. But if we're at the school pr studying it's too slow! Oh my feel me.'

"Saan maganda Lili? Ito ba or itong isa?"

"Hayst sabi ko sayo kahit ano dyan bagay sayo, but I preferred you without clothes of course." She smile widely.

I mentally face palm.

"Fuck you! I'm asking here seriously!" I glare to her but it's not affecting her.

"Yes, fuck me later honey~" She moaned while chuckling.

This girl, really!

"Whatever, lumabas ka na lang medyo wala ka ngayon kwenta."

"Yah! Why are you so mean to me? I cleared all of my schedule for today so we can have a little family reunion." She fakely hurt.

"Labas!" I shouted to her.

She immediately went out while pouting and mumbling something that I don't know what is it!

Sweating, nervous, uncomfortable. That's all I felt right now beside my parents are also here. We're now here waiting to Lisa's mother to arrive.

"Hey baby, calm down okay." Lisa whispered to me.

"Hindi ko mapipigilan 'yun no!"

"Hey tumingin ka sakin dali, tumingin ka sakin come on." She hold my hands squeezing it to calm me down while we are looking to each others eye.

God! Her brown orbs was really my weakness but it help me for being uncomfortable now.

"Right, so now breath in, breath out. Follow me." She sweetly said but I find it weird for me.

But me being whipped, I followed her.

"Good, now feeling better?" I nodded.

After that we heard that someone enter the room and finally her mother come. Lisa wave her hands, so her mom could see us instantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry... blame the traffic..." Her mom apologized.

"It's fine Ma'am." My mother respectfully said.

"Wait, please drop the super respectful here. We'll going to be a family soon." Her mom said while giggling. "And you, Jennie called me Auntie." I nodded to her.

Sa pag kaka-alam ko hindi rin good terms ang Mom ni Lisa at siya? I just remember it okay.

"Yes, Auntie..."

"Mas okay yan. Oh let's eat."

We all sat down and Lisa's mother was provided the foods for tonight beside she said she's late. When our food arrive we started talking and laughing too. Lisa's Mom was really got along to my parents that made me sly a smile sometimes. While Lisa she's getting along also wity my dad, I noticed that he's so silent.

Whatever. For now I really like Lisa's Mom she's so understanding person and not judgmental one too. She appreciate every things even big or small. She understand why Mom work is like that she said she's so proud of my Mom works, as if it's a big work. Let's just say she praised it.

Our talking cut when my dad phone rang.

"I'm sorry, I'll gonna take this." He bowed.

I put my attention to him while he's talking to phone. By his body language and expression he look irritated and scared at the same time definitely it's about work again, swear it.

He went back to his seat.

"Is there any problem dad?" I worriedly asked him.

Yes, I'm still mad to them but you can't blame me they're still my parents after all. A reminder, don't ever hate your parents because without them you are just nothing.

"I'm fine Jennie, a small misunderstanding but I can handle it."

Our dinner went well as expected. I'm her now at home, I mean my first home. I went to my room nothings change at all. Whether, I'm here or not it's still clean. Even though my both parent are so busy the whole day.

"Nothing change huh." I mumbled silently.

"Hey sweetie dito ka ba matutulog?" Mom asked

"Yes kasi wala doon si Lisa, pumunta siya sa work again." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay just don't rolled your eyes again." She chuckled.

"I'm going to sleep now."

"Good night sweetie." And she closed the door.

I know my mom is not the best mom but she did all her best to me before until now. That's why I really love her even I am mad to her. I can't resist them especially my mom, she's too good to be hated.

So yeah sleepyness visit me already when I lastly know my vision went black.

Morning*

"Yah Bitch!!! Wake up!!!" A pillow slammed my head.

Tangina talaga, 'e!

"What the fuck! Get out!" I yelled.

"Bitch, nakalimutan mo ba na may pasok pa tayo ngayon?!"

"Go by yourself!" I covered my ears.

"Aba't--- yah bitch if I went late to our 4th grading examination I swear to Jisoo's soul you're dead!"

Wait? 4th grading examin---

"Holy Roseanne!!!" I open my eyes wided and run towards to bathroom.

It only takes 10 minutes less when I took I shower because I'm always having a hour before I finish showering. Gosh, thanks to my guardian angel Rosie! She's really an angel but only for today and it's half half for clarification guys.

"Let's go!" She dragged me down to her car.

"Drive fast Chaeng!"

"Bitch shut up we might got to an accident if I drive faster! This is your fault Kim."

"I'm sorry okay just please drive fast!"

Rosé drive faster than I expected and then suddenly---

"Omg!!! Chae!! A rat!"

"Wah!!!" Rosé immediately press the break. "What the actual fuck! Bitch that rat is---!!!"

"Don't mind it and let's go!"

Ahh I thought I'm going to die early because of Rosie, she's fucking driving like it was really a contest. I don't know how many traffic rules we broke. But thankfully I'm alive fresh na fresh mga mare.

"Let's go Chae, let's just meet later good luck to us!"

"You owe me something Jennie Kim!" She glared to me and run to her room.

I just laughed like a fool here. Some of the students looking at me confusedly. Ahhh why does I have so many embarrassing moments?!

~~~~