first school day full of energy part 2

Garito Veskante, now back in his combat attire, readying Despair at the growling creature in the cage. His teammate and friends cheer him on from their seats in the front row.

Yang: (raising her fist) Goooo, Garito!

Blake: (waving a small flag saying "Oni") Fight well!

Zero two: (smiling ) I know you can do it, Darling.

Ruby: Yeah!!!!

Weiss: (looking over at her "leader") Ruby! He is trying to focus!

Ruby: (looking sheepish) Oh, um... Sorry...

Garito: It's ok Ruby, Still I don't have to focus on anything in that cage.

Port: Allllright! (next to the cage, pulling out Blowhard his weapon) Let the match... begin!

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Garito, who just smirk.

(I don't own)

(I don't own)

Garito: (pointed at the grimm with his sword) It's even easier than I thought. I'm almost feel sorry for this grimm.

His eyes reddened after that, and he fired lightning bolt from his sword that struck the poor grimm and killed it instantly. The whole class was shocked, professor as well.

Port: (shocked)B-b-ravo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntsman-in-training! I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!

Weiss glares and turns away, walking hurriedly to the exit past her teammates.

Jaune: (watching her leave) Sheesh, what's with her?

The remaining members of Team RWBY and Team Oni look at each other with the same question.

Weiss is still storming off, but Ruby turns a corner and manages to catch up with her.

Ruby: Weiss!

Weiss: (turning around) What?

Ruby: What's wrong with you? Why are you being-?

Weiss: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're supposed to be a leader, and all you've been so far is a nuisance!

Ruby: (scoffs) What did I do?

Weiss: That's just it - you've done nothing to earn your position! Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!

Ruby: Weiss, where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk about 'working together'? I thought you believed in acting as a team.