zero

Beeps and vibrations coming from the different machines filled the whole room that is painted in white. A dim light is the only light source that gives a little brightness inside.

A guy wearing a black shirt suddenly entered the room with unnoticeable noises. He shut the door quietly and his eyes landed on the occupied bed from the corner of the room where the dim light lightens above it.

"Hmm, day what is it again?" he questions himself as he walked towards the bed with his index finger pointed on his chin.

He looked at the unconscious body that is occupying the hospital bed, his eyes softening at the sight in front of him because of the different medical apparatuses that are connected on the person.

"I pity you for experiencing such things like─"

He was interrupted when one of the machines started to beep rapidly and the dim light started to flash as it changed its color to red.

"Darn it," the male mumbled as he rushed out of the room, running through the dark hallways.

He was quick enough to run down two staircases and finally reached his destination. He banged the door in front of him out of panic.

"Can someone open up?!" he screamed.

Before he could bang the door once again, it bursted open, revealing another guy with a look of annoyance on his face.

"Why are you banging the door like a freaking psycho at one in the morning?" Harin questioned before letting out a yawn.

"No, get out of my sight," the latter spoke and shoved Harin to the side.

"Look at this kid," Harin huffed before closing the door behind him.

The other male wondered around the room and let out a groan when he found no sign of other people aside from Harin.

"Where is he?!" he screamed out of panic.

Harin let out a sigh. "Kanghyun, you can ask me in a much calmer voice," he told the latter.

"There's no need to calm!" he screamed once again. "Where the hell is Yonghoon?!"

"Why are you searching for him at this hour?"

Kanghyun brought his hands to his hair and grasped them out of frustration. "Red alarm!" he screamed.

"Ah, shit," Harin cursed. "Get back there and I'll bring Yonghoon with me," he told the latter before leaving the room.

Once again, Kanghyun groaned before dragging himself back upstairs. He entered the room and the dim light is still flashing in red, but the beeping from one of the machines were back to normal.

"What the hell?" he whispered as he walked closer to the bed.

Before Kanghyun could even take a step closer, Yonghoon and Harin went first.

"Kanghyun, what happened?" Yonghoon asked and began to check the unconscious body laid down in the bed.

"I don't know," Kanghyun responded. "I was just trying to remember the days since he went on coma and that one machine started to beep like crazy, making the light to flash in red."

Both Harin and Kanghyun flinched when Yonghoon accidentally dropped his pen from his hands.

"Uh, is everything okay?" Harin asks the latter with his eyes glued on the unconscious body.

Yonghoon quickly picked up the pen from the floor with shaky hand and tried to calm himself.

Kanghyun gasped and pointed the unconscious body lying on the bed.

"His eyes─ fuck," he cursed.

Yonghoon took a closer look on the unconscious boy and he started to wave his palm over his closed eyes.

"After two hundred and nine days," Harin spoke. "We finally got a sign."

"He just blinked with his eyes closed." Kanghyun mouthed out.

Yonghoon was beyond happy and he is preventing himself to tear up.

"He is finally awake."

THIS IS A WORK OF MINE IN PURE FICTION, ALL MADE UP BY MY OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION.

ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE ARE ALL UNINTENTIONAL.

APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

WARNING:

EXPOSURE TO CURSE/FOUL WORDS.

YANDERE CONTENT.

SOME PARTS MAY CONTAIN GORE SCENES SUCH AS KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

book two of 'bad guy'.
[In case you haven't read the first book, it is very much needed to read it first in order to avoid confusions.]

writing inspired by ONEUS' 'Hide and Seek'.