twenty one

But it feels cold in this space without you.

"Everything is just getting worse," Keonhee mumbled, pacing back and forth inside the VIP room.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he would get me next," Hwanwoong, who is seated on the bed, spoke with his eyes following Keonhee.

The latter stopped on his tracks and shot a sharp glare on Hwanwoong. "Would you stop saying nonsense and such? This isn't the time to joke."

"I was just being predictable. It is possible for him to do that."

A sudden knock from the door interrupted the two boys. Keonhee decided to open it since he was already bear the door.

"I thought I disturbed another make out session again," Seoho said out of relief as Keonhee led him inside the room.

Sitting next to Hwanwoong on the bed, Seoho composed himself for a moment.

"Is Seojin and Hyunjae safe?" Keonhee asks the elder.

"You don't have to worry about them," Seoho reassures. "I asked for Jacob to let Hyunjae and Seojin to stay with him for safety purposes. He did not even hesitate to agree since he was aware of what's happening."

"Wait, you told us the other day that Kevin went to see Seojin, right?" Keonhee asks Seoho as soon as he remembered. "But Youngjo was with her on that day because he told her everything."

"Juyeon and Kanghyun both arrived on the building before Kevin did," Seoho stated. "Juyeon told me that they were too late since Kevin already saw Seojin. He even talked and hugged her as what Juyeon have told me."

"Can I say my opinion?" Hwanwoong interrupted with his right arm half raised.

Seoho motioned for him to speak, so did Keonhee.

"Kevin might be isn't after Seojin anymore."

Keonhee and Seoho looked at each other before their gaze fell back on Hwanwoong.

"How can you say that?" asked Seoho. "Give us a further explanation."

"Look, he met Seojin, right? He could've just took her away the moment he saw her. But did he? No, he did not."

"You have a point, but explain further please," Keonhee urged the latter.

"Okay, this is the first time that you guys are interested on what I am saying," Hwanwoong said with a smug look on his face.

Keonhee rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "Quit talking shits."

"Fine," Hwanwoong groaned. "He already kidnapped three out of all of us. Seoho, you were one of them and you were chosen as a bait when Hyunjae and Chanhee escaped. Did Kevin threatened you or something?'

"He said that he will kill them all," Seoho responded. "I just don't know if I am included or what."

"Stupid," Hwanwoong hissed. "Of course, you are included."

Another knock was heard from the door. Once again, Keonhee opened it, revealing Leedo and Juyeon.

"Did we interrupt you guys?" Juyeon asked as him and Leedo stepped in.

"Kind of," Hwanwoong shrugged. "But it doesn't matter. I just told them that Kevin isn't after Seojin anymore."

In an instant, Juyeon ran up to Hwanwoong and hugged the latter.

"I was thinking the same, but Chanhee and Changmin wouldn't believe me," Juyeon spoke before pouting his lips

"In that case, we should be careful starting from now," Seoho tells them.

"Should we think of a plan on how to find Youngjo?" Leedo suggested. "We can't just talk here and do nothing."

"So, are you gonna spill something now?"

"Why would I?"

"Fuck you," Kevin hissed before punching Youngjo straight on the face.

"Is that all you can give?" Youngjo laughed as blood started to ooze out of his nose.

Out of annoyance, Kevin pulled the chain that was locked around Youngjo's neck. He faced the elder, grip getting tighter around the chain.

"How can you be so fucking hardheaded?" Kevin growled. "I am just trying to let you tell me on what are the things that you told Seojin. Is it that hard to say?"

"I'd prefer to die rather than telling you shits," Youngjo spats on him. "Besides, what's the point of me telling you if you'll kill me after."

Kevin then let out a sinister laugh. "I would never lay a hand on you if you were being obedient, but you chose to disobey."

"I am not sorry for being disobedient, Kevin. Just kill me now, that's what you're good at anyway."

"Is that a death wish?"

Youngjo shrugged his shoulders. "Try to guess," he said before blowing towards Kevin's face.

With a huff, Kevin let go of the chain as he stepped back. "I don't want to kill you just yet," he told Youngjo.

"Don't wait for the time to come where I'll kill you with my own hands."

"That's a good reason on why I should kill you first," Kevin said as he started to walk away, stopping by the corner of the small room where they are in.

Youngjo watched as Kevin started to press some buttons on a small machine where the chain wrapping around his neck is connected.

"Say, how high do you want the voltage would be?" asked Kevin as his eyes met Youngjo's own.

"Set it to the maximum if you have no mercy at all," Youngjo deadpanned.

He was ready to face his own death.

"Your wish is my command," Kevin smiled while pressing another set of buttons.

"See you in hell," Youngjo spoke for the last time before he felt himself being electrocuted.