sixteen

I won’t miss you anymore.

"We should do what he told us to do," Chanhee spoke while rubbing his reddened wrists that are caused by the rope that was used to tie him up for hours.

"And sabotage," Hyunjae added while shaking both of his hands. "We should use someone as a bait."

Chanhee and Hyunjae then looked at Seoho who is still tied up on the tree.

"What?" he asked the two guys with an eyebrow raised. "Could you two untie me already? Like, right now."

Hyunjae walked towards the latter and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Do you want to be the bait?"

Seoho's eyes widened in disbelief with the corner of his lips twitching.

"Are you insane or something?" Seoho huffed.

Chanhee then groaned. "You just have to accept or reject the offer. It isn't that hard to decide."

"Fine," Seoho said, finally giving up. "I'll haunt the two of you if I freaking die here either because of hunger or that guy would kill me once he gets back here."

"I think he won't," Chanhee said with a shrug.

"How can you be so sure?" Seoho deadpanned.

"Just because," Chanhee responded. "Anyways, let's head back to the city and not show ourselves to Kevin," he told Hyunjae.

"And I'll be stuck here in this freaking tree, waiting for someone to get me out of here."

"Do you know how to trick that guy?" Chanhee asked.

Seoho then shot him a wink. "I'm pretty good at that," he responded with a smug look.

"He's a professional liar and trickster, don't worry about him," Hyunjae spoke.

"I wonder if that's a compliment or a freaking insult," Seoho muttered under his breath.

With a sigh, Youngjo ran his fingers through his raven hair.

"How should I say this," he mumbled.

"If it's not that important, you don't have to force yourself on saying it to me," Seojin tells the male.

Youngjo is currently inside Seojin's condo unit. Leedo and Changmin were the ones who sent him to tell Seojin about Kevin.

"No, Seojin. This one is really important."

The girl then smiled. "I'm listening."

Youngjo took a deep breath before looking straight into Seojin's eyes.

"Kevin is alive."

"You gotta be kidding me," Seojin slightly chuckled.

Youngjo's face is still dead serious. At that exact moment, Seojin realized that he wasn't kidding at all. 

"But, he already died, right?"

Youngjo let out a sigh. "Something was injected on him and that made him live once again."

"Have you seen him?"

Youngjo saw the worry in her eyes. He could also see that she's longing for him.

"Among all of us, I was the first one that saw him when he entered the bar that one night," Youngjo responded. "And at that night, you and Hyunjae came in too."

Seojin furrowed her eyebrows. "We did?" she repeated.

Youngjo then nodded his head. "But Keonhee already hid Kevin on one of the VIP rooms. You and Hyunjae went home earlier too, that's why both of you never saw Juyeon carrying an unconscious Kevin."

"What happened to him?"

"There was that one guy who took Kevin from Juyeon that night. Also, he was the one who made Kevin live once again. Sadly, he told us that Kevin lost his past memories and he was stuck in a comatose for seven months."

Youngjo explained the rest of the story until he told the incident that happened earlier this morning.

"Hyunjae and Seoho are missing, right?"

Seojin could only nod her head at the thought of his brother and boyfriend went missing.

"Chanhee is missing too," Youngjo stated. "Almost all of us are suspecting on only one person, except for Juyeon."

Seojin looked straight on Youngjo's eyes with only one person on her mind. Youngjo immediately know who's inside her mind just by the look in her eyes.

"I don't want to suspect him either, but there really is something," Youngjo explained.

Before the two of them could say something, someone arrived in front of Seojin's unit.

"I'll get it," said Youngjo.

He went towards the door and opened it, revealing a tired Hyunjae.

"What happened to you? You look like─"

Youngjo couldn't finish his own sentence as Hyunjae leaned himself on him for support.

"Hyunjae?" Seojin called out as he ran towards the two guys. "Where have you been?"

Hyunjae couldn't respond as his consciousness is slowly leaving his own body. It didn't last long when he felt lightheaded and passed out.

"I'm so hungry," Seoho mumbled as he felt his stomach growling.

Seconds after, he heard the rustling of leaves behind him from afar. He let his body loose, closing his eyes as he pretend to be sleeping.

"What the actual hell?"

Seoho heard the dry leaves on the ground rustling harshly. For real, he was getting scared.

"Hey! Wake the fuck up, Lee Seoho!"

With a loud and fake groan, Seoho opened his eyes, only to be greeted by a mad Kevin in front of his eyes.

"Where are they?" asked Kevin, teeth gritted out of anger.

"Who?" Seoho asked innocently.

"Hyunjae and Chanhee."

Seoho looked on his right and pretended to be shocked as soon as he saw the untied ropes on the ground with no sign of Hyunjae and Chanhee tied up on the trees.

"T-they e-escaped together?" Seoho stammered as his eyes started to tear up.

Kevin breathed out, trying to calm himself with his eyes on the ground.

"I'll fucking kill them."

Those words that fell off of Kevin's mouth was enough to scare the living shit out of Seoho.