Roadkill (Villain)

Fandom: Young Justice

Real name: Henna Mullins

Alias/Villain name: Roadkill

Gender: Female

Preference/Sexuality: Lesbian

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Reddish-brown

Age: Depends on when she is inserted, but for some rp versions, she's 18.

Birthday: March 30th

Species: Metahuman

Powers: Assassin/Pyromaniac/Arsonist

Weaknesses: Cold temperatures, lack of oxygen (for fire exploding/spreading), water

Uniform: Dark red Japanese style robe for mobility, flexibility, and comfort; black leggings; black, steel-toed combat boots; assorted knives and weapons at her disposal and on her person, hidden in attire

Personality: Despite the extreme heat creating abilities that she has, Henna Mullins is very cold hearted. She likes to be the one in charge, and hates people telling her what to do and how to do it. She gets angry easily, which can often lead to someone getting physically burned by her explosive rage. Henna has a past that has made everyday life a strict orderly manner to her, so she needs pattern. She can be domineering and selfish, often making herself the center of a fight or discussion. Other qualities include: courageousness, competitiveness, arrogance, impulsiveness, a leader, determined, and finally violent. Basically, based on her personality and her birthday, Henna is a pure Aries.

Backstory: Being born and raised as the daughter of a captain of the Shadows, Henna knows nothing more than her life with them. Her mother died during childbirth, and as soon as she was exposed to the world, Henna was given a very strong dose of a drug that tested for the metagene. When it showed she did possess the valuable asset, the Shadows trained her to use her specific abilities for their own benefit. Although there were many young assassins training there, Henna spent most of her childhood life alongside Damian al Ghul Wayne. The two became opponents, and strangely, also quite close in the ring. The two never did get closer than acquaintances though, because Henna had a crush on a fellow female student from the ranks she was a part of. The relationship ended rather badly, which even more imprinted the "fight" personality in her. After that, Henna received tattoos signifying that she was a top ranking member of the Shadows, for her...hardcore strength in removing her enemies. She received the name Roadkill, as a title and a warning for the damage she could cause to anyone who dared approach her.