Missing Girl

{ Chapter 2 }

The next morning Gail woke up and saw the sleeping form of his sister. Gail was surprised, to say the least. No matter how stupid Olivia was, she was the punctual sibling and always woke up before Gail. Gail, being the child he was, thought Olivia was sick. He went to check her temperature. Gail put his hand on Olivia's forehead. Nope, she didn't have a temperature. Due to all the movement, Olivia woke up. Gail noticed she had eye bags under her eyes.

"Why did you wake up so late?" Gail asked in a concerned voice.

"It's just because I had a late-night yesterday," Olivia explained, "Why? are you worried for me?" She teased.

"Of course not!" Gail exclaimed and got up to leave the room. After Olivia washed her face and got ready. She looked much better. The two siblings left for school. Little did Gail know this was the last time he'd see Olivia for a while and even when he will see her again, things would not be the same.

----------------------------------------------

After school ended, usually Olivia would meet Gail at the playground. But today she wasn't there. She can be late once a while, Gail reasoned with himself. But after a few more minutes, Gail concluded that Olivia can be late, but not this late. Gail decided he would go and search for her now. He went to her classroom. Gail peeked in to see the almost empty room. The only one there was Olivia's teacher, Mrs. Robertson.

"Good evening ma'am, Have you seen my sister Olivia?" He asked her.

Mrs. Robertson taught him too therefore, he was comfortable in asking her about his sister. "Olivia? No, she left ages ago." Mrs. Robertson told Gail, "Why did you not see her?" 

Gail did not reply. Rather, he dashed out of the classroom to the ground again. After a few more minutes, he panicked and called his parents using a teachers phone. They came and tried to find her as well. When nightfall came, and Olivia was nowhere to be found, they called the police. The police started an investigation after doing a scan of the area.

When Amber came to find about this, she panicked a lot and dragged Gail to his room to interrogate him.

"Now you got to tell me what was the message that day? When you came to dress her up?" Gail asked after being interrogated for every single detail. Amber sighed, she knew she had to tell him.

"It was from... Noah," Amber said with a sigh.

"Who's Noah?" Gail asked. He had not been informed about any Noah. Well, why would he? He was just a kid.

"Noah is a popular boy in our school," Amber responded to Gail's question.

"Oh," Gail said. "why didn't you tell the police this? This could help in the investigation!" To say Gail was mad would be an understatement. He was furious. This could help them find his sister!

"Amber Gail? Come downstairs we have news!" Mrs. Everdeen, Gail and Olivia's mother, said

"Coming!" Gail said. He gave Amber and glare and the two of them went downstairs.

"After dinner, get prepared, we will go to the hospital," Mrs. Everdeen said eagerly.

"Hospital?" Gail questioned.

"Yes, Olivia was found in the dungeon forest, trying to escape from something, and was injured in the process," Mrs. Everdeen explained.

Amber and Gail's eyes winded in shock. Amber ate like a monster, a hungry one, while Gail had already finished, he gobbled everything at once, like a monster king. Amber and Gail got ready, and waited for Mrs. Everdeen and Mr. Everdeen, eagerly. They sat in the car when they were finally ready. Amber told Mr. Everdeen to drive as fast as he could. They soon reached the Blue Options Hospital. Amber and Gail rushed out of the car like some crazy people. They spotted Olivia lying on the bed with an IV attached to her hand. They both were about to hug her but the doctor pushed them out.

"You are not allowed the patient," And the doctor shut the door.

"How rude!" Amber exclaimed.

"The dude was just doing his job," Gail reasoned with Amber. Mr. and Mrs. Everdeen came ad opened the door for all of them to go in. The two kids and adults rushed in.

"Where were you?! We were worried sick!" Amber said.

Olivia remained silent. No matter who said what, she did not speak anything. The doctors explained that this was because of the trauma Olivia had experienced and should start speaking in a few days. The doctor did not explain what the reason for the trauma was. Soon the visiting hours ended. Amber and the Everdeen family left the hospital, dejected.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! What did you think of this chapter? Please vote and comment! 

Fay~