The awakening

Ginny awoke on a cold and wet floor, a rather dusty one, when she suddenly remembered the events that had taken place a few hours ago, or at least that's what she thought. She was bleeding from two places. Her arm, totally covered in blood, was hurting her terribly. Her ankle, also full of this red substance, seemed to bend in an unnatural angle. It was obvious that it was broken. Looking upon her head, trying not to focus on her injuries, she examined the room in which she was. Several cracks in the walls allowed to see the mold which spread over time, quickly covering the ground seemed made of stone. The room was plunged into darkness with only a few scraps of light for lighting alone. Now focusing on why she was there, the answer came out of her head like a little voice. She has been taken. She has been taken by no ones than the Death Eaters. Exhausted by her both mental and physical suffering, she felt slowly into the darkness, darkness even darker than it should be.

                                                       **********
"What do you mean? No! It can't be happening!" She couldn't believe it. How could she?

"I've already told you once. Ginny, my Ginny, has been taken and it's entirely my fault! How could I've been so stupid!"

"It's not your fault Harry!" Ron, who could hardly think of her sister being away against her own will, wasn't believing for one second that Harry could be responsible for what happened. "You didn't took her did you? So stop telling everyone that it's your fault."

"It's my fault because I wasn't there for her when she needed me and now she's been, s-s-she's b-b-been..." Harry burst into tears as he remembered the last time that he saw her. It was a few days ago, but it seemed to be longer than that. Harry was living at the Burrow and not at the Dursley's house, so he was used to see her a lot, even if it broke his heart every times that he saw the love of his entire life. She was very beautiful, like always. Her heart was broken because of him, but it was still better that having to live with the thought of Ginny being dead just so he could have a few more moments with her. And now, his deepest fear came true. The love of his life was in danger because of what he did, because he didn't realize that Ginny was safer with him than alone, far from him. 

"I'm going to go and save her." Harry had suddenly stopped crying and he was now as serious as he could be in this situation. He was motivated like he's never been before. The thought of Ginny in his harms while he tells her that everything is okay and the thought of her being safe with him crossed the mind of the boy who lived. "No matter what happens and what is the price for, I'll bring her home safe."   

"You'll need us Harry." It was all Hermione managed to say despite the tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah she's right, we're coming with you to try and rescue my sister." Ron wasn't going anywhere but where his little sister was kept.

"Let's go on then."