I'm coming...

"Where can she be?" said Hermione, rather confused.

"She's kept at Malfoy's manor. Hurry up! She doesn't have a lot of time to wait."

"But how do you know that?"

"We don't have time for a conversation! Ron, Hermione, we have to go!"

"Don't you understand? We have to know! It could be a trap and it doesn't help us that we don't know the story," responded Hermione.

"Great! But if she's terribly hurt, it'll be your fault!", half screamed Harry.

"Tell us," said his best mate.

"Fine! I know she's there because of what Lucius Malfoy told me the day before Ginny's been taken. A few days ago, when we met at Diagon Alley, he said that we'd met again soon. I didn't realized before, but that's what he was talking about! Of course we'd met if we go at his house to save her!"

"Are you sure?", asked Ron.

"Yeah."

"But... Well... It doesn't makes sense! How could Malfoy knew that he or the others Death Eaters would be able to take her? You know, she can defend herself! And how did they took her anyway? You may be sure, but it could not be what we expect. Plus, why would he tell you that anyway? So you'd know where she is? So you'd go and save her? What if they were waiting at the manor by hundreds to kill us? I know, Ginny doesn't have a lot of time, so we'll go, but we really have to be sure. We can't go and take the risk of being killed!", responded the smart girl.

"Either we risk our lives or she'll die. Take a choice!"

"Why is it always us?"

They went downstairs as fast as they could, turned and went directly at the door. Harry was eagerly walking out of the Burrow, passing in front of Molly and Arthur without looking at them. But as soon as he reached the front door, someone went in front of him, blocking the way out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" It was Molly, and judging by her look, she was very sad but also furious against the entire world to have hurt her little baby, the first Weasley girl in seven generations. The Weasley's mother wasn't someone with whom you could hide things. In fact, nobody never wants to be in front of her when she's mad. She can be really soft sometimes but she can also be dangerous when you upset her.

"We have to save Ginny," was all Harry could reply. "We will bring her home safe and sound."

"RESCUING GINNY? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU LOT COULD EASILY DIE IF YOU GO! AND YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING MY RON WITH YOU? YOU COULD BE HURT! LET THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO AND GO UPSTAIRS!"

Harry hadn't even blink an eye. He knew she wouldn't agree. That was the main reason why he didn't want her to know what they were doing, but she would be even more upset if he had lied to her. "I know it's not without risks but honestly, what is something without risks? There are risks everywhere and every time! Look, we have to do it!-"

"LET US GO!" Ron screamed at the same time than Harry. "I'M NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE AND I DON'T WANT TO WAIT WHILE GINNY IS IN DANGER! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WE HAVE TO GO!"

The trio used the confusion in Molly's face to slip away from the house as fast as they could. Then, they appeared in front of the manor. The manor was really big, of course, otherwise Draco wouldn't have told everyone how big his house was to look better than them. You could put easily four or five times the Burrow to get half the house. But, Harry told to himself, he would never feel happy in that house. He didn't even think that he would be happy if Ginny's not with him.

"Okay, now what's the plan?" asked Hermione.

"The plan is that we don't have one. Really, can you tell one single time that our plan worked like we wanted it to?" Ron responded.

"Yeah maybe you're right."

"Of course I am."

"Can we concentrate on the goal?" Harry wanted more than anything to go and curse everyone that had hurt his sweet Ginny.

"Ok then," said both Ron and Hermione at the same time.

"I'm coming my love," whispered Harry as they entered in the manor.