Life Of A Pitbull: Casey's Story

Police where about to do a raid on a property where a neighbor had heard dogs growling and people cheering. They had gathered enough information to go on the property and look around.

When they went in they where completely shocked to find dogs that looked like skeletons with bit marks and chained to the walls, they looked around finding other dogs that they were to late to save. Than they looked around in the back where they found a skeleton laying on the ground they thought the dog was dead but as they walked off they heard whining coming from the dog.

They called for back up and got a court order to take the dogs. One dog had was fighting with every ounce of his strength to keep them from touching him. Once they got to the skeleton laying in the back they put her into a police car and rushed her to the vet. Once at the vet she was rushed into the room and started doing tests but she had to be brought back four times. Once the tests where done they had her but back into a kennel with cool water and wet food. One officer came into the room where the pit was being taken care she was being put on IVS and given shots for pain. Tomorrow she will have to have stitches to fix the wounds.