life of a pitbull: Caseys Story Part4

Casey had been to work with officer James for a few weeks and had gone through more training to get her ready for going out on the job. Officer James knew Casey would be good at her job seeing how well her training went. The other officers knew that Casey would do anything for any one she loved and would lay down her life for them. Little did they know that she soon would do just that.

"James?" officer Andrew asked. "yeah" he ask turning to face him. Casey jumped up onto Andrews leg. "hey girl havin fun" he said petting her head "what did you need Andrew?" James asked " the boss wants you and Casey to join the rest of the k9 team in a case" he replied " what case is it?" he asked confused " the gang murders that have been going around lately" he said looking up from Casey. "I'm in" he answered "good met in the briefing room in a hour to get your partners" he said before leaving. James looks down at Casey "looks like we have a case girly" he said putting her harness and leash on "come on"

One hour later at the meeting

The boss was talking "as you all know the gang murders that have been going around are getting harder to work, each one of the k9 teams will be paired up with four other officers for the whole case" he said as he pauses. "James you and Casey will be patrolling with Hunter, Sam, Alice and nick tonight you guys may go get ready you'll leave in about 30 minutes now go" he said as they got up and left.