Life Of A Pitbull: Casey's Story 2

Today is when the Pitbull has to get her stitches. The vets have named her Casey and she has still not been able to get up and move on her own. She is one of the seven who have not been put to sleep because of aggressiveness. Casey has showed no signs of aggressiveness towards anyone, but that could change after she gets well and starts moving around.

After surgery she is put in recovery where she can rest and get well enough to be put put back into her kennel.

Four days after she got her stitches she got up and was trying to walk, one of the vets came in and saw her standing and yelled for three others to come. They where all shocked to see her standing and for the first time in seven days she was walking and trying to get someone to play with her. Casey was putting more and more weight on over the week she had been there and she was only one test away from being adoptable. The vets decided to have her test date in two weeks so she could get all her strength back.

Casey's test date was only two days away and she was showing no aggressive behavior towards anyone but they still needed to test how she was with noises, someone petting her when she's eating and how she responds to strangers.