4: Storm

Izuku held onto Katsuki's hand, his heart racing in his chest. 

"Come on! Jump!" Bakugou said, at the other side of the small stream. 

"I won't make it..." Midoriya whimpered, leaning back, and pulling Katsuki forward.

"You will!" Bakugou insisted, pulling Izuku towards him, forcing the greenette to take a jump over the stream... only to fall face first in the little river.

Bakugou puffed laughing, as he watched the greenette stand up.

"A-A-Are you o-okay?!" he giggled, helping the wet boy up.

"Yeah... I'm fine... cold, but fine." Midoriya grumbled. 

"Come on... we'll go get you dried up at the tree house." Bakugou snickered, holding onto the green haired boy's hand.

"If it's even still there..." Izuku said, shivering. 

"I'm sure it's still there, Deku. We only built it about 10 years ago. And nobody knows where it is, unless you've told somebody..." Bakugou said, glaring curiously at Midoriya.

"H-Huh? No! I'd never tell anybody! It's the only place I can be alone with you... Why would I give that away..." The boy whined, as he looked down.

"So you like being alone with me huh?" 

"T-THAT'S NOT W-WHAT I MEANT AT ALL, K-KACCHAN! Y-YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!" the greenette yelled, blushing furiously. "Stop yelling, nerd. I know what you mean. I was just teasing." Katsuki sighed, looking away.  

"Mm... D-Don't tease me..." Izuku whispered, still blushing. 

"Okay... Hey! There it is!" Katsuki exclaimed, running towards the wooden house. 

"It didn't change at all!" The blonde claimed, climbing up the small ladder.

"Yeah!" Izuku said, joining him. 

The blonde helped him up, grabbing onto the smaller boy's hand. 

As Katsuki pulled Midoriya inside the house, Izuku launched himself off the ladder, which ended up making him fall face first on his friend's bare chest. 

The greenette quickly got up, red faced, and apologized. Bakugou simply giggled at how ridiculously cute his friend was, therefore, he grabbed Izuku's hand and told him it was okay... but he kept holding onto the hand.

"Kacchan... can you let go?" Midoriya asked, looking outside. The clouds were starting to get grey, and you could hear some thunder in the distance. "We should get going... it looks like it's going to rain, Kacchan."

"Kacchan?" 

Izuku looked back at the blonde, who was still holding onto his hand, and seemed to be on the verge of dozing off to sleep. 

"Kacchan..?" 

Katsuki pulled  onto the younger boy's arm, pulling him into his chest, and hugging him tightly.

"Mm... Tired." Bakugou mumbled, in the green haired boy's hair.

"Have you not slept last night? And... Maybe we should get back before the storm gets here."

"Mm... Nah... Let's sleep here for tonight... Besides... it's not like we have the time to get back to the town without getting wet." Bakugou stated, clutching onto the other boy.

"But isn't this a little too close?" Midoriya asked, blushing.

"Nope. It's not close enough." Bakugou replied, hugging him tighter.

"But-"

"Shh... Sleep." 

Izuku sighed and looked down. He was as red as Bakugou's cloak. 

"Deku?"

"Yeah, Kacchan? What is it?" The greenette answered, looking up to the blonde.

"I... like you."