"To much fun"

I was on my way to Jacks house when my phone started to ring. It was Cameron.

"Hello" I said turning the radio down. "How long are you gonna be over there?" He asked.  "I'm not sure. I shouldn't be over there for that long. I just want to have some time to spend with him before we leave." I said with a confused look on my face. "Okay just making sure.....I'm gonna finish packing your room up okay?". " okay. Love you see you when I get home." I said.  "Love you to. Have fun" he said hanging up the phone.

I pulled in to Jacks driveway. I didn't see his moms can in the driveway.....Only his.

I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. I waited when Jack swung the door open and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into the living room and put me down.

"I didn't see your moms car outside.....is she home?" I asked him.

"Uh no she left a little before you got here to go do something with some of her friends why?" He asked with a confused look on his face.  "No. I was just wondering. I told my dad she would be here."

"Oh come on Sam.....we've been together for 2 years and he still doesn't trust you over here alone with me?" He mumbled with a pouty tone in his voice. "Awe baby that's so cute......its not me he doesn't trust....its you!" I said giving him a light kiss on his lips.

I was about to ask Jack to go do something when I was interrupted by his lips crashing into mine. He lifted me back up and I wrapped my legs around his waist once again. He then carried me up stairs to his room,his lips not leaving mine. He gently laid me on his bed. "How much time do you think we have?" I asked watching him take his clothes off. "I'm not sure. But we have enough time." He said crashing his lips back into mine as he takes off my clothes as well. He then kisses down my neck and my chest.

The next thing I know Jack and I are having "to much fun"

A little while later me and Jack laid talking to each other when my phone rang,it was Cameron.

"Hello?" I   answering the phone.

"Hey dad said you need to come home,tell Jack I said hey." He said back to me.

I looked at Jack. "Cam said hey" "Hey Cameron." Jack said.

"Okay well I'm on my way home now so I'll be there in a few." I said to Cameron as I stood up to put my clothes on. "Okay be careful on your drive back love you" Cameron said before hanging up the phone. I put my clothes back on then sat on the side of his bed running my fingers through his hair.

"Don't go" Jack moaned.  "I don't want to...but you know I have to baby." I said kissing him on the cheek. "Okay let me walk you out." He said standing up.

We walked hand in hand down stairs to find his mom putting groceries up.

"Hey mom, didn't hear you come in." Jack said to his mom.

"Yes hun I just got in.....SAMANTHA!" She exclaimed. She came towards me and gave me a hug. "Sweetie I can not believe you are moving!" She said walking back putting more groceries away I said goodbye to his mom and we walked outside.

I talked to Jack for a minute before I left. I was driving back to the house when I got a text....I glanced at my phone. It was from Jack. I came to a stop and I checked the text.

'Miss you already babe! :'( I love you!'

I decided not to text back right now and wait till I was home. I pulled up to the house and Cameron and my dad were loading a few bags in the car. I was glad my dad got the job in California and we get to move back but I was sad that I was leaving Australia. I have met so  many great people here.........well actually to be honest I only have 5 friends and they are all guys......and one of them is my brother.

I got out of the car and walked in to my empty house.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR. PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK.
LOTS OF LOVE, MRS. CANIFF