Moving in

I woke up to Cameron lightly shaking me.

"Sam ? Sammy, wake up we are here." He said as he looked down at me.
"Where?" I groaned
Cameron lightly chuckled "In Cali lazy ass. Now come on I know you're not tired, you just slept for 12 hours."
"Fine" I said standing up grabbing my backpack and following Cameron off the plane.
We walked through the airport to baggage clam. There we met our dad and went outside to see my aunt waiting for us. When she saw us she gave all of us a hug and help put are stuff in the car. We would be staying with her,my cousin and my aunts boyfriend until our house is ready. My aunt lives about 30 minutes away from the airport. I decided to text Jack and let him know that we had landed and I was okay.

To Jack: Hey babe. We just landed, and I wanted to let you know that we are okay. love you Jack!

I know he wouldn't text back right away because of the time zone.
I hatted that. To kill time I got on twitter to stalk a bunch of people.
• Back at the house •

We finally got back to my aunts house while my brother and dad were uploading the bags I ran inside and up to my cousins room. I was tired and wanted to sleep till tomorrow but I knew she would be up all night watching Netflix and she would keep me up as long as I could.
I walked into her room and she had a girl in there. My cousin Brooke lies girls .. Although I'm not sure if she is fully lesbian or not I still support her.
"Hey Sammy!" Brooke said getting up and hugged me.
"Heyy" I said replied keeping my eyes on the girl.
"This is Shella" she said gestured to the girl.
"Hi, I'm Sammy. It's nice to meet you." I smiled as I walked to Shella and shook her hand.
"It's like 9pm what are you doing here." Brooke looked at me confused.
"Well its actually 11pm, and we are staying here till the house is ready." I laughed.
"Oh ... Well alright" she shrugged.
She then walked away and Cameron came up to give me my bags. I opened one of them and got some shorts and a sports bra to sleep in and I crashed.

So I finally figured out how to transition. This Chapter is a bit short. But I'm sure that's fine. You guys should go read my new story 'Young love' it is based off the story on my old account be it is a lot better. I will update this story on sundays and I will update 'Young love' on Wednesdays. I may update in-between those days but there will be an update on Wednesdays and Sundays . Hope you guys like it. :)