The flight.

As I was walking through my empty house I walked to my dads room to see a little picture turned over. I walked towards it and picked it up.  It was a picture of my mom,Cameron,my cousin Brooke and I. I had remembered that day like it was just yesterday. As I was looking at the picture I heard foot steps behind me. I looked behind me and it was cam. I smiled and looked back at the picture.

"I remember that day." Cameron said putting his arm around my neck. "It was moms 25th birthday. She had taken us to the indoor trampoline place because the wanted to spend it with us."

Our mom started young. She had Cameron when she was only 17.  She had me three years later when she was 20. She was young, happy, and healthy. I was thinking about my mom when Cameron snapped me back the reality.

"Sammy c'mon we have to go." Cameron said walking away from me.  We then got into the car and drove off to the airport.

∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆

They had just called for our flight to bored the plane. This wasn't my first flight but I hated planes. Just the idea of it freaks me out. I'm just glad I have Cameron and my dad with me.

I was waiting for the plane to take off when all the sudden we started to shack. I looked at Cameron then my dad and back at Cam, Cameron noticed I was kinda freaking out so he reached over and grabbed my hand usuring that I was going to be okay. I then put in my headphones,turned on my spotify,and closed my eyes and soon I was asleep.

HEY GUYS! I KNOW THIS ISNT THE BEST CHAPTER BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH SAMANTHA AND JACK?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND KEEP READING TO FIND OUT. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE.

LOTS OF LOVE,
MRS.CANIFF