- Chapter Five -

"What? He is alive? Is this true? It can't be," cried Erica.

"We have him on video. Its a really long story, but would you like to see it?" asked Haley. Erica nodded, wiping away tears. Haley turned on the video camera and presed play.

"Oh my goddess. That's him," sniffled Erica. "How?" Haley, Addison, Noella, and Carson started to explain everything that has happened the past few days. Erica was very confused, but overjoyed. "Where do you think he is now?" asked Erica. Everyone exchanged looks.

"Do you want us to go find him? I mean we would have to go back home and be more prepared, but I know I'm totally in," proposed Carson. All the girls nodded in agreement, followed by the sound of a car horn. "I guess David is here."

"Thank you so much for everything you have done for us, it means so much. I already saved your phone number into my phone. We will try our best to find your son. We will keep in touch," said Noella comforting Erica.

"You have been so kind to us, total strangers. I will never forget you and I will always appreciate everything you have every done to make sure we are happy," said Haley hugging Erica and wiping away her tears.

"Thank you so much. I will do everything I can do find your son," said Addison. "As long as I don't get my hair messed up." Erica laughed and hugged Addison.

"Carson," said Erica. "Thank you and your friends. Thank you so much and good luck." Carson followed the girls out the door, to the car and he softly closed the door behind him.

"Hey Carson! And gorgeous ladies," said David with a smirk.

"Not to bad yourself, David. I'm Addison," flirted Addison. "You're late though."

"Sorry princess. This man had a date, but we ended up breaking up because she was cheating on me."

"Oh, sorry bro, I thought you and Tiffany were going to be official," apologized Carson. "However, I never really liked her."

"Eh, me neither," laughed David. "I did have a funky feeling about her, but that doesn't matter. What brings y'all out here in the first place?" Everyone got into his black Toyota Camry and explained everything.

"Oh. My. God. Why did you guys go there?" puffed David.

"Will you join us? Please?" begged Addison, batting her eyelashes.

"Okay fine. I'll drop you girls off at you're houses, then me and Carson can go get things for ourselves. I'll come and pick y'all up around 11 and then we can go grab some lunch before we depart for the forest," said David.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LATER THAT DAY...

"I would like a griled cheese, with extra cheese, and tomato soup please," said Addison.

"Okay! Your food will be coming out shortly," said the waitress. Carson was staring at Haley and smiling widely at her.

"What?" giggled Haley.

"Nothing," blushed Carson. Carson placed his hand on Haley's thigh making Haley blush.

"So I packed everything I could think of, and my parents helped too," said Noella.

"You told your parents? I just told them I was sleeping over at my aunt's house," said Addison. "Now thinking, I should have told them the truth. Excuse me, I am going to make a phone call."

The food came out just as Addison came back. "My mom was really confused, but she said she trusts me and she hopes we will all be okay," said Addison.

"Okay, well when we are done eating, we can head out. I brought two tents so we can spend the night without worrying about being eaten alive," joked David as he pushed back his black hair. Addison proceded to hit David's shoulder.

"We never know what will happen. I am really nervous," said Haley. "Everything feels like a dream." Carson put his arm around Haley, reassuring her.

"Everything is going to be okay. I'll keep you safe."