hHhUhsbunusmimsowlpzuhbuxbuami

Pedro looked up at them and sobbed more. They grabbed him and gave him a make over. Now pedro is smexy enough to propose to Rebecca!!1!?1

They yeeted him back to the castle and he proposed to Rebecca

They yeeted him back to the castle and he proposed to Rebecca. She stabbed him and said no. He died because he really loved her. ":00 bEccA wHy wOuld yOu dO thAt???!11??" They screeched. "hE hAs a SmAll dIck!!!1!!!!1!! She yelled. The other goths blinked. "oh." They all said in unison. They threw him from the top of the castle and burned him.

Rebecca smiled and finished her Chinese food. They blasted more music and then drove around. They fell asleep and crashed the car. They all got out and found another car. It was red too. They killed the owners of the car and drove around again.

They drove to the store and had a gun so they got everything for free!!!1!!!1!

Peppa grabbed bacon and ate the whole pack In 0.69420 seconds. They grabbed alcohol and ran out of the store. They started drinking and driving and ran over 3 crippled kids. Cripple kill.

They all laughed and kept driving. Someone tried to pull them over but they went 90 miles per hour and lost them.

They got lost but found a random house. It was  zoe zebras house!1!!!1!!1!