Chapter five

Hope's p.o.v

He remembers. Harry remembers me! I found my brother! Oh my god, that means I don't have to to back! I'm free!

"Hope, we need to go call mum." Harry told me while helping me down from the tree.

"I know curly." I told him back. He ran a hand through his mess of curls and sighed. I turned to look at him curious of what was wrong, but instead of him saying anything he gave me a big hug.

"I never though I would be able to do that again" he said.

"Harry, I'm okay now. You don't have to worry anymore. Alright?" I reassured him. He smiled once more at me. I grabbed his hand and we walked back to his flat.

"Boys, this is Hope! Hope styles." Harry said introducing me to all his bandmates. This waste first time I had met all of them. You could really tell they were surprised. Their eyes were practically bugging out of their head!

The same thing happened with mum. She asked if harry was joking about it five times. When she finally believed us she told Harry I had to go visit her. I think Harry and I are going next weekend!

"But how?" the blonde one spoke up.

"I escaped!" I said simply.

"That's great! Anyways I'm Niall, this is Liam, that's Zayn, and I think you already know louis." I nodded my head.

"Hi!" they all said in accommodation.

"Hello" I said quite nervous.

After all the introductions we got tired of standing around in the middle of the kitchen. Harry said he wanted to watch the Titanic so thats what was playing. I know why he chose that movie. I still remember that day.

*Flashback*

"Hope, it's just a movie. Calm down." Harry said while wiping one if the many tears that had escaped my eye.

"But its so real Harry! That could happen to anyone. Maybe not the sinking boat part, but that could happen in everyday life." I told him while snuggling into the blanket even farther.

"Hope don't worry." he grabbed my hand, "it's not going to happen."

"You don't know that curly. What I one day I fall in love, and then something tragic happens. Something that will change my life forever. How could I even think to be strong like rose was. I could never do that!" I told him once again.

"Hope, you just have to cope with it. You have to be strong. Not only for yourself, but for the people around you. Things are going to happen in life, and you will question them. You'll wander why it happened to you, but just know that life doesn't have sad endings. You will always have people around you who love you. That's why you can't let go. You can't give up."

*Flashback over*

I smiled at the memory. That's what my brother has done the past two years. He was so strong. He was definitely upset about it, yet he coped with it. He did it for the sake of my mother and his bandmates. He ventured on with his career. He became the most wanted teen in the UK. That's when realization hit me. My brother is the strongest person I've ever met.