Chapter 2 reunited

I inhaled the fresh smell of trees and car fumes, I heard the sound of wind rustling the leaves on near by tree branches, and I felt the warmth of the sun radiating my pale skin. This was the first time I've been outside in two years. The feel of freedom was in my hands. Deciding to escape was the best thing I've ever done, and honestly it wasn't that bad. I came out with only a bruise on my rib and a cut under my eye. I could finally find Harry, and get my life back, so it was way worth it. The only problem was that my brother was a huge popstar. He doesn't even remember me, because he's living his dream. I'm still going to find him and my mom. I'm miss them so much!

I glanced at my surroundings, I noticed I was still in my home town. I know because I saw the park Harry and I use to go to when we were little. I ran to it. It's the first thing from my past that I remember. I got on the small red swing and started swinging as fast as I could go.

"Having fun there?" an accented voice said. I looked up to see a boy, about my age, in the swing beside me. He had light brown hair and bluish green eyes. I blushed in embarrassment knowing I probably looked a fright.

"Ugh, yeah I guess so.." I said shyly. This is the first person, besides the man who took me, that I have talked to in forever. And it's just my luck that he had to be the cutest boy I've ever seen.

"Why are you so shy?" he asked me.

"I-I don't know." I told him. There's no way I would tell him who I was, and that I had been kidnapped.

"Do you know who I am?" he said. Know him? No I don't know him.

"Should I?" I asked him.

"No, I don't guess so." he replied. Then he got up and took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To get you a shower and a change of clothes." he said. I didn't question his motives. I'll have to thank him later.

---

The cold air greeted me,giving me chills, as I stepped out of the hot shower. I wrapped the white towel around my body drying it well before putting on the clothes Louis had left me.

Yes, on the walk to his flat I learned his name was Louis, Louis Tomlinson. Why does that sound so familiar? Anyways I jut told him my name was Hope. He doesn't new to know I'm Hope Styles.

After putting on the clothes he left, I stepped out of the small bathroom.

"Louis!" I shouted when I couldn't find him.

"Down here love!" he shouted back.

I quickly walked down the steps, being careful not to fall. When I got on level ground I looked at my surroundings. I was in Louis' flat that he lived in with his friend. It was very nice. It had two stories, five rooms, and five bathrooms. Who needed that much space for two people? When asked him that he said he had people over a lot.

When I looked for Louis I found him sitting in the sofa. He had his feet kicked up on the side table and he was comfortably watching a movie.

"Glad you could join us!" he said happily as I say down beside him.

"Us?" I questioned.

"Yeah, my roommate." he replied. About that time a boy about our age walked in. In that instant I knew who it was

The curls. The dimples. The big green eyes. It was him, my brother. I couldn't believe it!

"Harry?" I finally choked out.

"Wait just a second! You know him, but not ME?" Louis questioned.

That's when it hit me Louis was apart if the band Harry was in. That's why I found the name so familiar. I remember sneaking down stairs to watch the boys perform at an interview, only to be beaten because I was caught.

"Well I am the cute one Lou!" Harry said back to him.

That is when I lost it. I broke down in tears because my own brother didn't remember me.