Chapter 4 Searching for You

"Bye guys! Louis, thanks for everything.Harry, I had fun today." I told the both the boys.

"Wait where are you going?" Louis asked me.

"Ugh, I guess I'll go find a hotel. " I told him

"No you won't."Harry said.

"I'm sure I will." I said back.

"No, you're going to stay with us!"Louis chirped.

"I can't. I have to go." I left the boys standing in their living room. I couldn't stay there. I new I was going to be a burden. I mean Harry doesn't even know I'm his sister! I'm going back. Back to the man who took me. There is no need for me here if my own brother doesn't know me.

Harry's p.o.v

Watching her storm out of the flat brought back a familiar feeling. It was the same feeling I go when I saw pictures of my sister with big red letters that spelled 'Missing' above it. It was the same pain I had this morning when realization came to me that I didn't keep my promise to her, but all that vanished when I saw Hope sitting in our flat with Louis. At first I didn't know why, but now I do. I have to find her

"Louis, call the boys. Tell them to help us look for her! I have to find her!" I told Louis. He scrambled to get his phone and did as I asked. I quickly grabbed my jacket and left.

The park was the first place I went, and when she wasn't there I went to every shop in the town. I was about to give up I remembered a place I didn't check. Our willow tree.

I made my way through the meadow I had so many memories in. Hope and I named this pace as our secret hide out. We knew that whenever we were upset to meet each other here. This was the first place I looked when I found out she was missing. I haven't been here since then.

When I neared the big tree I saw the familiar person I was looking for. I saw the girl with the big dimples when she smiled, the girl with the light brown curly hair, the girl who picked flowers when she's nervous and scrunches up her nose when she thinks,the girl who walks with such grace so she doesn't fall, but most importantly I found my sister. I found my hope.

She must have heard me coming because she turned around just as I reached the base of the tree. She was sitting on a branch about five feet up. I carefully climbed up there beside her.

"You're Hope. Hope Styles. Born on July 19 at 12:30 am. Your favorite food is tacos. You had your first boyfriend at 13 and I remember him cheating on you and me whipping his butt. You laugh when you're tired and you eat when you're bored. You're my other half. When you went missing I didn't talk for three days. I dedicated all my songs to you at every concert. You were the reason that I kept going. I did it for you. You helped me find hope."