Chapter 1 school

Hi my name is Ava. I was having such a great/boring summer until my school called my mom saying that school was starting next week and that I was need to go and meet my teacher I was kind of nervous only because there is this boy named Alex. me and my friend huge crush on him since third grade and me and my friend were going to change this . by changing the way we acted around him trying to make a noticeable that we didn't like him. because last year it was totally noticeable. You're probably wondering whats my friends name her name is Diana. also my friend yasmin she knew that me and diana had a crush on Alex but Little did she know that she was going to be. Jealous of something so stupid she didn't know that she had emotion for Alex to. we had tons of nicknames for Alex like oval,feo, monkey. But they were pretty obvious it was Alex. Then when we had very little feelings for him. it seemed awkward like we were the ones that made everything come to where it is now it feels kind of weird. because diana and I would literally say that we didn't like him anymore but we made it obvious but he didn't notice it. It was almost like we didn't even exist and that what was the world for us if he didn't care. but now I think why in the world would I fall in this trap.