Chapter 34 its ok?

Ava pov
I woke to the sound of my alarm not what I wanted to hear but when I woke up to things popped into my head Nash and what happened the day before. I mean I don't know if Nash is mad at me or if he has been talking to Leah the whole time we were together I mean don't get me wrong if he was I don't blame him I wouldn't wanna be with myself either but I would be pretty pissed of because he cheated I would be devastated as hell but my mom told me that crying for boys wasn't worth it. I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom I took a quick shower and I changed into a crop top and a sports bra and some Jean shorts I put my hair in a messy bun and I went out to my bedroom I got everything ready and I had to get to the airport at 6:00 and it was 5:50 so I went outside to my car and put my suit cases in the trunk of the car I went inside to grab a quick snack Diana wasn't in the house because hers and jacks flight was earlier than mine so I locked the door to my car and I was on my way to the airport...
I got to the airport and I found a parking lot I got my suitcase and my purse and I went up to the desk to check in but then I heard a voice behind "Ava" I heard the voice say I turned around and it was Hayes "hey" I said "why aren't you boarding with me and nash"he asked "oh because I was going to my moms first "oh" he said and walked away I went to the place where everyone that was going to Carolina sat I found a place to sit but it was 2 seats away from Nash's and hayes but they didn't notice me at least I thought i went on my phone and I took a quick selfie so no one would see me I posted it on my Twitter (I don't remember her Twitter so I decided to make up a new one btw it's not a real Twitter acc)
XoAVAxo: bout to go to Carolina 🙈 with my selfie I looked up at my phone and nash was staring at me "hey " Nash said "hi" I said trying not to break into tears "why didn't you want to come with us first? " Nash asked "Nash I told you why I don't wanna repeat myself I said "well at least I didn't kiss one of your bestfriends " he said "really Nash it was a fucking dare " I said but lucky our flight got called and I switched my seat number so it wouldn't be next to Nash I went to my seat and Somone sat next to me "hi"i said "hi I'm nick "he said "oh nice to meet you nick I'm Ava so Are you visiting Carolina or live there" i asked "live there what about you" he asked "visiting "I said i smiled at him and turned around to the window I then slowly fell asleep .....
But I got woken up by the loud speaker  "flight 649 to Charlotte North Carolina will land shortly gather your things and thankyou for flying delta "the flight attendant said I sat there until it was time to get off I called my mom
Mom:hi honey have you landed I'm in the airport waiting
Me:yeah mom meet me by Starbucks
Mom:ok see you soon
I hung up I went to get my suitcase and then I went to Starbucks I saw my mom
I ran to her and hugged her "mom I missed you soo much " I said while hugging her tightly "I missed you too " she said then Somone tapped my shoulder it was Nash "oh who is this " my mom asked "oh mom this is Nash " I said "nice to meet you mrs (idk what Ava's last name is either 😂) "nice to meet you too Nash "my mom said while hugging Nash "will Ava I came here with my friend Elizabeth she said she was here for her to boys and they would go to her car " my mom said "what I think the Elizabeth your talking about is my mom " Nash said oh great now I have to be in a car with him "um Elizabeth Floyd " my mom said "yes that's my mom" Nash said "then let's go she's waiting "my mom said we got to Nash's moms car "hey mom" Nash said "hey Nash I see you met Amanda and her daughter "his mom said hugging Nash "oh yah mom that's Ava she's my girlfriend "nash said "oh honey that's great " she said hugging him "you guys could have the cutest baby's "she said and my mom agreed I mean could this get worse I put my suitcase in the trunk and mrs.floyd told me I could sit with Nash and Nash made me too I sat next to him "look Ava listen....." Nash started off but I cut him off Nash can we talk later he nodded and I turned away I guess this is how I wanna spend 6 days ....
🙈😈🙈😈🙈😈🙈😈🙈😈🙈😈🙈😈
Hey loves sorry for. Not updating I forget but I will update soon and also don't forget to.................. Stay Nashty bye❤️