Chapter 20

Allison's POV

Cole and I had eaten all that we could of and now I'm grabbing my bag and the blanket while Cole has everything else and he led me around the waterfall where a small, cozy looking cabin sat, looking beautiful..
Being the man that he was, Cole held the door open for me and i walked into a living room that had a white sofa with brown blankets and pillows along with a brick fireplace and a flat screen above it.

There was a white bear fur carpet below the glass coffee table on the wooden floor and it felt so at home here. The next room was a kitchen that had a white table with white wooden chairs and brown center piece. The stove, microwave, and dishwasher were all black and new along with the sink and other random things to the counter.

Down the small hall from there was a small bathroom, a closet, and the master bedroom that had a wooden bed post that had a king mattress and white sheets on it. There were wooden dressers along with a TV, closet, and a cute little bathroom. This place does not look like a log cabin from the inside!

I love it!!

Turning around, I saw Cole watching me carefully as if I was fragile while he leaned against the door frame.

"This is amazing.." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down into a kiss that got pretty heated in under ten seconds. Right before Cole could lay me on the bed, I pulled away and tsk'd him.

"Bad doggie.." I smirked before jumping on the bed and nuzzling my face in the fluffy white pillow.

Ugh.. I never wanna leave..

*************************

"Please???" I groaned, ruffling up Coles hair.

"No, Allison, its four in the morning go back to bed.." he moaned, turning away from me.

"But we've been here for three days, and we still haven't swam!" I glared playfully.

"I dont care, Im tired.."

I groaned, fine! I'll go by myself.."

Walking over to my bag, I slipped into a black v starp bikini top with matching bottoms and threw my hair up in a messy bun. As soon as I stepped outside, the cold air hit me, but I knew the water would warm me down. Any water, hot or cold cools me down. Its weird..

Before I turned the corner to the pond, arms wrapped around my waist and I sreamed before a hand went around my mouth.

"Didn't think I'd let you go by yourself huh?" Coles husky morning coures went in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

I glared at him. "Dont scare me again!" I pouted.

He chuckled before walking with me to the pond and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You're a strange person.." he whipered, kissing my hair.

"You love me.." I whispered back, by kissing his lips teasing him.

He growled lowly before grabbing me back and smashing his lips to mine.

Sparks!

Shocks!

Heat!

Cold!

Electricity!

Those are all of the things I felt as soon as his lips planted on mine and I groaned.

Damn, stupid hormones!!

When he pulled away from me, I wanted some more and I knew what he did.

"Stupid tease.." I mumbled, starting for the pond and jumping in.

Seconds after being in there, I resurfaced to find Cole directly in front of me with a smirk.

What the heck?

Before he did anything, I dove underwater and swam straight for the waterfall and went behinde it.

Resurfacing once again, I was completely shocked when Cole was still there!

He swam towards me until my back was against the smooth rock wall and I mentally cursed myself.

"That wasn't very nice.." Cole whispered in my ear before gently placing his lips on mine.