Chapter 12

Allison's POV

When I got home, I immediately got to work. If he wants to be a whore again, let me be one too, except I'm gonna be worse, and I'm gonna look sexy in the process.

Nails.

Nails just... Ugh! I love doing my nails..

Grabbing black nail polish and small diamonds, I got to work. First I painted all of my nails black. Just on the thumbs, I put a diamond skull head and put gloss over the top of that.

For the rest of the fingers, I just put diamond on the tips before the gloss.

When I was done with my fingers, I grabbed a facial mask that the pack doctor gives me that seriously helps in a few hours just because wolves heal faster.

Anyway, the mask gives you smooth, glowing skin that makes it acne free and I love it. Dabbing it on, I ran down to the kitchen and started eating some yogurt before going back upstairs and rinsing it off, letting the air dry off my face.

By now school just got out like an hour ago, so the boys should be home any minute because the boys had football practice. Grabbing all of my stuff, I went home and into my room and locked my door.

My parents can't know I'm here or else they will be pissed and send me back to Cole, which I'm not having.

Finally, my favorite part...

I grabbed the foil and hair dye mix before walking into the bathroom. This really wasn't for show. Back in Germany, Abby used to give me highlights, they just faded since I've got back.

Mixing in the dye as and grabbing the brush, I got to work. In just two hours, I took the foil out of my hair before washing it with a conditioner that came with it and blow fried my hair.

Perfect!

The red high lights looked great with my black hair and I looked good.. Not to brag or anything..

************************************

The next morning I waited until my parents left for the pack house and the boys left for school.

Yes, I'd be late, but it was so worth it.

Grabbing a towel and my make-up bag, I headed into the bathroom before taking a long, hot shower. Washing my vanilla scent and body wash into my skin, I washed it off before adding my hair soaps.

When I was done, I hopped out and dried myself off before blow drying my hair and setting my bangs into scene bangs to add that bad ass look. Finishing up in the bathroom, I put on a thick layer of eyeliner and mascara along with dabbing my red lipstick to make it look faded and making a shadowy black look above my eyes with eye shadow.

Yeah, the only thing I did different was eye shadow, but oh well. Walking into my room, i slipped into my high waisted leather skirt that goes above mid thigh and a strapless heart white lace crop top and my leather jacket before putting on my combat boots.

Grabbing my phone and leather bag with gold spikes, I headed out for my car that I parked down the road and started for the place in getting my revenge.

You better look out Cole Black

************************************

When I arrived at school, first period was half way through, but if be fashionably late, so I continued for class.

The sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla filled my nose and I knew that Cole was in there.

Here goes new nothing..

Opening the door I walked in and I could feel every ones eyes on me, I think even the teacher was checking me out. (Sound familiar?!)

"And Ms. Rosewood why are you late?" He asked, clearing his throat

" I was busy," I shrugged before walking back to my seat.

When I got there, the slut was in my seat, flirting with Cole.

"Get out of my seat." I glared.

She laughed "This is my seat sweety"

"Okay slut, let me out it in easier words I'll force you or you move? Get the hell out of my seat before I beat the shit out of you and mess up that precious nose job." I glared, putting my hands on the table and leaning into her face.

Gasps and laughed were heard around the room and I smirked.

She gulped before nodding her head and moving.

Damn, I didn't think that would work..

Refusing to make eye contact with Cole, OK sat down and started playing with my pencil all through class before the bell rang.

Time for my revenge..

*Evil laugh*